B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

some of the posts disappeared or were fucked up.
Tina and Irma were topless and Irma was on fire ... Lapdace, a little kissing and itching, but nothing more.

One of those moments when it becomes obvious that in GOV it all ends up in a weird show with Nothing actually happen and that the real action happens elsewhere. 

It should also make clear to everyone that Irma is not into girls. 

sorry, seeing the replay, or seeing that he also put his hand on Tina's pussy, this guy must have hidden skills, he arrives in an apartment and the tenants slam his big boobs on him, Lily, he didn't because for now he is not under contract, otherwise she too threw his small tits

All my reasoning to say that these girls are really great troione, do not look for the translation of troione, because you will not find it, but I can assure you that means very good girls, handmaiden of God

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

One of those moments when it becomes obvious that in GOV it all ends up in a weird show with Nothing actually happen and that the real action happens elsewhere. 

It should also make clear to everyone that Irma is not into girls.

This seemed abit like the kind of guy they'd bring just to tease the hell out of, just like Lola used to do almost every time after clubbing. Alittle show for us. Irma has used all these tricks before, I don't think it will be much different now. I much rather watch a real boyfriend or hookup, and someone who does this genuinely. I can't get how I am the only one who adore Elettra! She is beautiful, wild, sexy, natural, sexually active inside the apartment, both masturbating and brings her boyfriend. To me, that's just what I want. But you guys even hated when Amber brought her boyfriend!

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

sorry, seeing the replay, or seeing that he also put his hand on Tina's pussy, this guy must have hidden skills, he arrives in an apartment and the tenants slam his big boobs on him, Lily, he didn't because for now he is not under contract, otherwise she too threw his small tits

Class act's for sure!!  RLC and these girls are just pathetic!