B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Party in B1 tonight 😉 

I think there has never been a real party in GOV. The whole thing is just a show for the camera. A lot of silly elements, a lot of unnormal nudity (like with Rabbit ears), almost no actual  content and no real life at all. Very sad.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

il y a 26 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Someone mentioned that there was a problem with replay and Top Cam...Empty sofas and a sleeping Hareem ahead of the BDSM 'party' in B1 looks fine to me...😏

The site is haywire lately have the time the preview pics for me wasn't loading the last few days and the site slow in general. Today seems ok but the preview pics isn't right. There is nothing professional or never was with RLC. They are getting worse by the minute. Tomorrow they will accidentially change a settings that brings the whole site down and they won't be able to solve what they done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think there has never been a real party in GOV. The whole thing is just a show for the camera. A lot of silly elements, a lot of unnormal nudity (like with Rabbit ears), almost no actual  content and no real life at all. Very sad.

giphy.gif

I know...but the point I was trying to make was that watching an empty sofa was more exciting than what was going on in B1...so the top cam thumbnails and replay thumbs were accurate...😁