B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (February)

13 minutes ago, alicefalcon said:

Lots of drinking and fun, suddenly door bell rings and elettra runs in and turns the music down and all the girls get really quiet and seem annoyed, what happened?

There's a past history of irate neighbours...Well you can't blame them on a school night can you...

Well, they consume alcohole, but it is sad that a silly forced costume party is the only thing they can ever come up with. It always is the same sollution. I mean, if RLC first need to instruct them to do something, why not go directly on telling them to masturbate? It might actually have been better than doing nothing, because I'm not sure this is!

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, they consume alcohole, but it is sad that a silly forced costume party is the only thing they can ever come up with. It always is the same sollution. I mean, if RLC first need to instruct them to do something, why not go directly on telling them to masturbate? It might actually have been better than doing nothing, because I'm not sure this is!

Why is it that whenever they actually do something...you come up with your pretentious BS and say the shouldn't?