Website Outage Update

Admin

As many know CamCaps.net was Offline for approximately 48 Hours.

A Forum Software Update was being performed and during the uploading process through the FTP (File Transfer Protocol) it suddenly stopped and the update could not finish. Admin had to submit a ticket to the Host to get the FTP working again so the update could be completed to get CamCaps.net back online.

CamCaps.net apologizes for any inconvenience.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Il y a 1 heure, StnCld316 a dit :

Comme beaucoup le savent, CamCaps.net a été hors ligne pendant environ 48 heures.

Une mise à jour du logiciel du forum était en cours et pendant le processus de téléchargement via le FTP (File Transfer Protocol), elle s'est soudainement arrêtée et la mise à jour n'a pas pu se terminer. L'administrateur a dû soumettre un ticket à l'hôte pour que le FTP fonctionne à nouveau afin que la mise à jour puisse être terminée pour remettre CamCaps.net en ligne.

CamCaps.net s'excuse pour tout inconvénient.

StnCld316 - Administrateur du forum

CC ma plus manqué en 2 jours de temps que RLC ne me manque pas du tout ☺️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

As many know CamCaps.net was Offline for approximately 48 Hours.

A Forum Software Update was being performed and during the uploading process through the FTP (File Transfer Protocol) it suddenly stopped and the update could not finish. Admin had to submit a ticket to the Host to get the FTP working again so the update could be completed to get CamCaps.net back online.

CamCaps.net apologizes for any inconvenience.

StnCld316 - Forum Admin

Thanks for the update

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 unfeatured this topic
  • 5 months later...

Cam Caps is now back online.

Admin was doing a Forum Software update and the FTP service stopped responding during the download process interrupting the update from finishing. Admin submitted a ticket to the Host to get the FTP restarted so the download could resume and finish.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Today Admin has optimized the database. Since the optimization things have improved and are running a lot smoother and quicker.  

This should reduce the amount of outages we have had recently where things got boggled down throwing the site offline.

• 2 months later...

Cam Caps has been quite spotty with being Online & Offline.  Amin has submitted a ticket to the Host and hopefully this Online - Offline thing gets resolved.

Until then things will continue to be spotty being Online & Offline until this issue is taken care of.  

6 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Wish it was that easy for my back...:cry:

I could do with getting about 6 of them changed. Walking around hunched over and in pain when you try to stand up straight really sucks. I fully commiserate with you

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There was a faulty disk found by the Host and it has been replaced.  Things should run a lot smoother now.  

I received a Cloudflare message in the last hour.  I had written my post, hit reply, and then the CC server timed out.  Cloudflare said the CC server was not maintaining the connection, so it was timed out.  When CC came back up a few minutes ago, my post in the B-2 forum had been saved, and I was able to successfully post it.  From Cloudflare's message, it seems the handshake is being dropped at the CC server end.