leave the apartment?

Guest Bambina

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wacky

While it is true that they are looking for another apartment, it has been reported in another thread that they are looking for an apartment for a friend who will be visiting for a few months.

I thought it was told about Kiko on phone conversation ?

While it is true that they are looking for another apartment, it has been reported in another thread that they are looking for an apartment for a friend who will be visiting for a few months.

I thought it was told about Kiko on phone conversation ?

Yes it was Kiko who told by phone he was looking for an apartment for a coming friend.

Guest New Guy

I think they look for another apartment, if I understand correctly

I'm new to RLC. Are these 2 EVER home?

I think they need to go to ensure subscription pating people get some value. They are rarely ever there, avoid the camera when they are and have a dressing screen in the bedroom so not even a thigh to see... though Ian does hang his Ass out in bed on a night. I watched Gia skit around the bedroom getting undressed tonight, avoiding cams and switching ebtween them faster than the link can follow...  time to go...

Be please to see the back of them. Hopefully will will get a much better couple

I have to agree with you Mandy.

I have been very attracted to Gia since the day they moved in and, at first, it was kind of a fun challenge to catch her nude.  But lately, I've been ignoring her because of the frustration.

I will be happy to see her go.