leave the apartment?

Guest Bambina

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Peabrain

Looks like this is it now . Another good things there can happen now is  RLC can upgrade camera to a way better standard and better positioning before a new tenant arive. By by Gia & Ian

I sure do hope that RLC has a cleaning crew to come in and sanitize that WC...what with there having been two dogs living in there for over two months.

Oh...and one more thing...

RLC, if Gia doesn't take that god-damned screen with her...you guys need to take the fucking thing outside and burn it!!

Guest SweeteyKaren

Look how she smiles today, packing last things. I will miss Ian a lot, not just because he's cute and handsome, but most of all because I think he's a victim of that Gia, whom I consider a spanish psychotic 'witch of the west'. I felt sad when I saw him crying secretly the day she gone nuts.  :-\

I hope the upcoming spanish couple might be less twisted and more ' in synch'.

Adiòs Ian  :'( :'(

le départ de Gia m'importe peu - elle n'était pas si belle et trop pudique. espérons la prochaine mieux / The departure of Gia imports me little - she(it) was not so beautiful and too chaste. Let us hope for the next one better

traduit sur Reverso.net / Translated on Reverso.net

Guest Krysez

Anyone else as anxious as I am to see these cameras go black? I can't wait to see the replacements on the way. With Ana & Danna gone RLC should be planning on moving in someone new real soon. And if these two "fuddy duddys" (stole that from DuckTales) get out soon, we'll have to new potentials to view. So...please Gia...get the HELL OUT!!!!

I don't think they are going to get all their stuff out tonight.  They might move all the stuff in the hall, but there is still a lot of junk scattered around.  I don't think they'll be spending the night here, but someone will have to come back tomorrow to pack up the rest.

So, at the soonest, I think we can expect the cameras to go dark tomorrow...unless RLC just decides to pull the plug tonight.

They did something like that with Olga and Sergey and with the lesbians.

Guest RlcAddict

I must say all these people leaving is making me a bit nervous. It's got to be a pain in the ass for RLC to find new tenants, maintain leases, and pay people to monitor/upkeep the streams. I just hope they don't shut the whole thing down. It's strange how the owners appear to be MIA. They don't respond to e-mails, they don't really seem to advertise, and they don't seem to care about making improvements (such as moving the cameras in Gia & Ians apartment).