leave the apartment?

Guest Bambina

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Krysez

YAY!!!!! SUCCESS!!! GIA IS GONE!!!!

I feel not one ounce of sadness or anger at her departure. I don't hate her as a person. She could be awesome for all I know, but in my opinion, she was the WORST RLC tenant ever!

However, RLC really owes subscribers a new face soon. That $30.00 a month is sounding more expensive by the day.

YAY!!!!! SUCCESS!!! GIA IS GONE!!!!

I feel not one ounce of sadness or anger at her departure. I don't hate her as a person. She could be awesome for all I know, but in my opinion, she was the WORST RLC tenant ever!

However, RLC really owes subscribers a new face soon. That $30.00 a month is sounding more expensive by the day.

I agree with you Krysiz, we are paying for the rlc 2 apartments less!

Guest RLCaddict

So they officially moved out? My guess is RLC has a new tenant lined up already, otherwise they would have removed the apartment from the site. They are pretty quick about it. 

So they officially moved out? My guess is RLC has a new tenant lined up already, otherwise they would have removed the apartment from the site. They are pretty quick about it.

I'm not really sure what's going on.  For the last two couples who left, the cams were turned off before anything was packed up.  This time, we got to see Gia go through all the work on cam...and the cams are still on.

The sooner they get a new couple in, the better.

Cams are off now.....hopefully they fix that 2nd cam in the livingroom before the next couple move in