Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

1 hour ago, Howard said:

It matters because it defeats the fantasy.  Remember when Paul opened the door about a year ago when she was having an orgasm?  That defeated the fantasy.  It symbolizes that both Leora and Paul are in the on "joke".  If that doesn't matter to you, that's OK.  But for most, that "fantasy' that you were a voyeur was defeated when Paul opened the door.

I really don't understand this.  For me, that just makes the fantasy stronger - that I was getting to see something that even Paul wasn't, and I love it when people get caught out being sneaky like that.  I wasn't a subscriber when that happened, but God I'd love to have seen it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Davvero non lo capisco. Per me, questo rende la fantasia più forte - che stavo vedendo qualcosa che nemmeno Paul era, e mi piace quando le persone vengono sorprese a essere subdole in quel modo. Non ero un abbonato quando è successo, ma Dio mi piacerebbe averlo visto.

Hello girl my friend ... Same thought that I have expressed before too hahaha we girls have had another thought in seeing that scene or thinking it hahaha

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chat said:

Malia ne ces jamais masturber depuis quelle et la ???

apparement non, tout le monde attend çà et elle le sait très bien, elle te fera attendre jusqu'à ce qu'elle parte et tu repartiras la queue entre les jambes et elle gardera ton pognon 🤣

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

Hello girl my friend ... Same thought that I have expressed before too hahaha we girls have had another thought in seeing that scene or thinking it hahaha

Yes, we quite literally view the scene from the opposite perspective from the guys, and it makes us feel differently about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You being a woman understand what her issue would be. How would you advise her to get over worrying about the camera's?

I think the best, possibly only chance of any change with this would be if she were to walk in on Leora doing it.  Not that she'd join her, I don't think she would in a million years, but it might plant the idea in her head that she might do the same sometime.  And it's not entirely impossible it would happen, Leora often masturbates at night with her bedroom door wide open - I wonder if part of her would really like Malia to catch her at it.

• Like 2