Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

19 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I have an hour to see Leora...Β 
see what surprises us... hahaha
I hope you're inspired to do something really special on Valentine's Day... hahaha

Once she sees you here commenting she will do nothing πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

all yours pepe.. hahaha
I imagine you'll be looking at leora all day today on valentine's day... you have no one to love you... hahaha
I'm going to get ready for a special night with my girl... I'm lucky to love and be loved...Β 
happy valentine's day... hahaha

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Calle said:

Yes, Leora showed her tit to Paul on Skype. She does not have pants on, she could very well bate for Paul on Skype, but would Paul do the same for her? No way! Internet world gives interesting possibilities.

That did not happen, she finished talking with Paul and has now a woman on Skype and fingers her pussy lightly but does not show it.

4 hours ago, Howard said:

It matters because it defeats the fantasy.Β  Remember when Paul opened the door about a year ago when she was having an orgasm?Β  That defeated the fantasy.Β  It symbolizes that both Leora and Paul are in the on "joke".Β  If that doesn't matter to you, that's OK.Β  But for most, that "fantasy' that you were a voyeur was defeated when Paul opened the door.

Didn't bother me because I have known all this from the beginning. It sounds like your fantasy was ruined. What a shame.

• Like 2

happy george lucas GIF by South Park

43 minutes ago, raul399 said:

all yours pepe.. hahaha
I imagine you'll be looking at leora all day today on valentine's day... you have no one to love you... hahaha
I'm going to get ready for a special night with my girl... I'm lucky to love and be loved...Β 
happy valentine's day... hahaha

So I have heard you like to dress your hand up with a wig and draw on a face and call it Leora... Hahahaha

You and your hand enjoy each other just don't ignore the other hand 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha 4