Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

10 hours ago, Howard said:

It matters because it defeats the fantasy.Β  Remember when Paul opened the door about a year ago when she was having an orgasm?Β  That defeated the fantasy.Β  It symbolizes that both Leora and Paul are in the on "joke".Β  If that doesn't matter to you, that's OK.Β  But for most, that "fantasy' that you were a voyeur was defeated when Paul opened the door.

Β  Β Yeah right. Apparently you believe you're in a category like that of Dr. Ruth now.

Β  Β  Also apparentlyΒ those who observed or witnessed the incident is supposed to believe that her somewhat of a squeal and sudden hesitationΒ in activity was all part of a pre-arranged plan between them.

Β  Β Anyone who ever followed or observed that residence enough were almost certainly aware that he suspected and may have beenΒ aware of some of those certain activities of her's, but certainly not all of them.

Β  Β Mainly, he just thought and perhaps believed that it may have been occurring more than just that time, and perhaps some times he may have overheard her a few other times without interrupting her.

Β  Β As far as him being in on anything, it was likely just a matter of him having a suspicionΒ that it may have beenΒ occurring more often than that time, or any other timesΒ that he may have perhaps overheard, but he was likely certainly aware that it was because of her that they even had that residence for a place to reside with no bills. That's about the gist of what he was in on.Β Β 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Once again, one of braul's obsessions continues. πŸ™„

Nicholas, Raul has been given his own playpen to post in. But, like a spoiled child , he gets no attention in his own room. So he chooses to continue being the spoiled child, being like a child to get attention. 😣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, scutus said:

Nicholas, Raul has been given his own playpen to post in. But, like a spoiled child , he gets no attention in his own room. So he chooses to continue being the spoiled child, being like a child to get attention. 😣

😏

• Like 2

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Leora's giving Paul a little Sexual Healing. Via the Internet, andΒ he's seeing herΒ like he's on prison lockdown. Β I have to say, how does he do it? Because if it was me, I have bi-weekly plane tickets to see my girl.

Maybe he's developed a closer relationship with Eva than he had before...😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, raul399 said:

all yours pepe.. hahaha
I imagine you'll be looking at leora all day today on valentine's day... you have no one to love you... hahaha
I'm going to get ready for a special night with my girl... I'm lucky to love and be loved...Β 
happy valentine's day... hahaha

Sorry to shit on your guys patch, but Raul...If your gonna have a special night with your girl, who you love, and who loves you, what the fuck are you doing here...:dodgy:

• Like 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry to shit on your guys patch, but Raul...If your gonna have a special night with your girl, who you love, and who loves you, what the fuck are you doing here...:dodgy:

He's just a poor lonely soul who was even rejected by his own hands. πŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Β 

I am surprised that there have not been any posts made suggesting what the two ladies of this apartment might be doing. They stopped in for a restroom break at midnight their time. Then left to what ever adventure they are enjoying.Β 

Must be more of their "Real Life", doing just exactly what they want to do. ☺️ No explanation needed !!!😁

• Haha 1

Just now, scutus said:

Β 

I am surprised that there have not been any posts made suggesting what the two ladies of this apartment might be doing. They stopped in for a restroom break at midnight their time. Then left to what ever adventure they are enjoying.Β 

Must be more of their "Real Life", doing just exactly what they want to do. ☺️ No explanation needed !!!😁

What ever was they was doing they're home now ☺️

• Like 2

Just now, Pepe said:

What ever was they was doing they're home now ☺️

So I noticed. Neither one stumbling, tripping, or falling down.Β πŸ™ƒ Β  Must have been a boring outing ! Β   ☺️

• Like 2