Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

Just now, Pepe said:

Was you on Route 66 because that's where I seen her getting her kicks.

Β 

Just now, scutus said:

I just checked the map. I do not find a Route 66 in Czechnia, or any where near Prague.

That's the road that runs in front of the apartment building that goes through the park where the audience hangs out that watches the apartment.

• Like 1

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Route 66 is not very far from Area 51's massive studio, where Reallifecam currently is, and the Moon Landing were, filmed. Just more proof that the squirrel is always right.

Don't leave out the the mirrored fun house and smoke used to try to confuse us poor woodland creatures.

• Like 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Β 

That's the road that runs in front of the apartment building that goes through the park where the audience hangs out that watches the apartment.

Oh you mean the road that car lights are seen from at night time, and the trams and busses are the size of a postage stamp. That ain't no Route. That is a trail. Β 

• Haha 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Was you on Route 66 because that's where I seen her getting her kicks.

No, I was behind the mirror next to Leora's panty drawer. Making sure a certain striped critter was not up to mischief.Β πŸ˜‰

Oh di someone not tell you that there was a "watch" dog in her apartment !! Β Β πŸ˜„

• Haha 1

Just now, scutus said:

No, I was behind the mirror next to Leora's panty drawer. Making sure a certain striped critter was not up to mischief.Β πŸ˜‰

Oh di someone not tell you that there was a "watch" dog in her apartment !! Β Β πŸ˜„

I thought I smelt something different than me.

• Haha 1

Just now, Pepe said:

I thought I smelt something different than me.

I would imagine so. There has been a rumor floating around for quite some time that you had allowed a Squirrel ?? in the panty drawer with youΒ  !!

• Like 1

Just now, scutus said:

I would imagine so. There has been a rumor floating around for quite some time that you had allowed a Squirrel ?? in the panty drawer with youΒ  !!

It's no rumor. I let him in and he's pretty much trashed the drawer with his damn pecans everywhere. I've been thinking of moving over to the night stand where Bob lives. I just hope she doesn't reach for bob and grabs me instead. That could be interesting 😁

• Like 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sorry guys, that would have been me, gum leaves go straight through me!!! 🀣

Yeah that's another thing. Not only do I have to deal with this damn squirrel I have to put up with a freaking Australian monkey or what ever he is. It's getting crowded around here.

• Like 2