Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

8 hours ago, Howard said:

Here's how you know when Leora is faking an orgasm:

If you study her behavior, she reaches orgasm when she first bends her knees and raisers he legs in the air.  She'll start raising her legs (like chicken wings) about 20-40 seconds before she orgasms.  If her legs don't raise, 90% of the times she's faking it.

She also often fakes when she's watching a YouTube video on her iPad (when is the last time you watched a YouTube video that turned you on?).

She's damn hot. But she's faking more now then she ever did (rarely faked in the old apartment).

If I can be a little naughty, how do you explain the her vagina being wet and her needing to wash it after bating? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

These 2 are a joke. One does fake bates and the other does no bates.

Are you speaking from experience?

We are all waiting for Malia first bate, it will set records for replays when it happens.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

The previous app. was much more intersant to look at despite the presence of Paul.
Now only sleep and use the smartphone. They have a nice life, give a party or invite friends for a pleasant evening.😘

They didn't even have people over to the old apartment why would she have them to the new apartment. There was a lot of the same going on in the old place as new place. She invited her friend to come spend probably a few  months with her. She's living her life the way she sees fit and we get to observe. I just don't understand people.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

The previous app. was much more interesting to look at despite the presence of Paul.
Now only sleep and use the smartphone. They have a nice life, give a party or invite friends for a pleasant evening.😘

Being in a new country, and basically living full time in the apartment it would be hard to make enough friends to have a party one would have thought. But I wouldn't be against seeing more new sexy nude women 🤪 at a party.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

They didn't even have people over to the old apartment why would she have them to the new apartment. There was a lot of the same going on in the old place as new place. She invited her friend to come spend probably a few  months with her. She's living her life the way she sees fit and we get to observe. I just don't understand people.

That's why it's good to try something new

12 minutes ago, Pepe said:

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Being in a new country, and basically living full time in the apartment it would be hard to make enough friends to have a party one would have thought. But I wouldn't be against seeing more new sexy nude women 🤪 at a party.

LOL, settle down woodland creatures. You can't argue with some people.🤣

• Haha 2