Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

A masturbation diary.
based on real events
Sunday 9 February 2020

One more day he got up very late... the evening had arrived, the sun had already disappeared...
his naked body lying on the bed, his gaze lost on the phone, 
her left hand caressed her between her leg, her nipple, and above all her hair, 

She was looking at her phone, comments from her in CC. but those comments were not possible... cc was out of order, 
her mind thought, that was not possible.. she needs our comments, she needs our approval, to feel, sexy.. but she looked at the rlc miniatures, and saw that she was the first, followed by Malia's nudity,

His left hand, continued, caressing the pussy, the chest and above all the hair...it's a ritual... (I remember the ritual that Rafael Nadal does when he goes to do his service... hahaha)
After 40 minutes with his ritual... it was time..
He woke up, stretching out his arms and legs, as if in a dream... and making it clear that now... now it's serious, that it's time for masturbation. (as he did so many times in Krasnoyarks)
He got up, went to the bathroom, checked that everything was clean, and in good condition...
He closed the door, made sure it was properly closed and took the red lubricant, from the second shelf of the closet, opened the drawer of the little table and the pink dildo was impregnated with lubricant... now if everything was ready...
The placement of the cushions was important, so that camera 10 had a good perspective of what was going to happen.... 
Now it was time to start the masturbation ritual... once he checked on his phone that the vision was perfect, his hand caressed the nipple, making sure that the nipple was hard and looked perfect...
His left hand kept caressing the pussy, the finger slid from bottom to top, and making circles in the clitoris, it was time to synchronize body and mind, he did not lubricate his body enough and took the dildo from the drawer, he needed to lubricate, he needed to play with his juices, but there was not enough lubricant, he closed his eyes and let his imagination fly, 
Finally the excitement came, with the penetration of the dildo, increasingly stronger, and the caresses of the clitoris, the orgasm was not long in coming...
She was exhausted (as if she had been working hard for 8 hours), but this is her way of telling us that her orgasm has been incredible and her effort has left her without strength. (hard work her hahaha).

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Hello... Australian... maybe, I need a vacation, stop seeing Leora for a while...
 maybe, my love life is perfect 
maybe, I'm a very demanding person.
Maybe it's a prostate problem... hahaha

Very glad you saw the funny side of what I said 🙂 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hahaha... I'm a happy and fun person... and if I come in here it's for fun... 

raul399 you need Rihanna ASAP. If you can't get in the mood with Rihanna you are in big trouble.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

raul399 necesitas Rihanna lo antes posible. Si no puedes ponerte de humor con Rihanna, estás en un gran problema.

Wow..... Thanks Aussie..
she's a goddess of eroticism... she sure knows how to turn a man on... look at the black clothes, those socks, god.... 
You know what I really like...
Thank you, buddy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

Wow..... Thanks Aussie..
she's a goddess of eroticism... she sure knows how to turn a man on... look at the black clothes, those socks, god.... 
You know what I really like...
Thank you, buddy.

Welcome buddy... 🙂 

• Upvote 1

BUCKET LIST / TO DO LIST 2020.

For One night only.

1/ Leora ( might die in the process but would die with a smile on my face )

2/ Sasha Allen ( very unlucky not to be #1 )

3/ Rihanna ( damn hot )

TURN UP THE VOLUME AND ENJOY.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

WHEN it happens? You mean IF it happens.

I had a manager once, called Faith.

There was a saying around the office "Have Faith because everyone else has" 🤣

• Haha 4