Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

Just now, Pepe said:

Yeah that's another thing. Not only do I have to deal with this damn squirrel I have to put up with a freaking Australian monkey or what ever he is. It's getting crowded around here.

Well what can I say she likes to cuddle me before she goings to sleep 😁

• Like 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Yeah that's another thing. Not only do I have to deal with this damn squirrel I have to put up with a freaking Australian monkey or what ever he is. It's getting crowded around here.

I was not instructed not to let anyone else in the panty drawer. Only to keep you out of mischief. You do not have to worry about being mistaken for "Bob". He does not have fur of any kind ! Β πŸ˜‚

Just now, scutus said:

I was not instructed not to let anyone else in the panty drawer. Only to keep you out of mischief. You do not have to worry about being mistaken for "Bob". He does not have fur of any kind ! Β πŸ˜‚

The fur just might be a little fun for her though 😁

• Like 1

Just now, scutus said:

Being a koala l live high up in the curtains and come down for a cuddle at night.

• Like 2

Just now, Pepe said:

I'm not going anywhere read in the middle of them

I figured the race was on to get into the drawer in the corner table. It got very quiet in the panty drawer !!🀣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2