Julmodels (2020) Part #1

Elle a reçu un autre message de Rocco elle n'est pas d'accord avec les tarifs 200 € ce n'est pas assez du coup elle va juste le sucer 🤣

She received another message from Rocco she does not agree with the tariffs 200 € it is not enough suddenly she will just suck it 🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je vois que la grande fille brune française a fait ça valise elle va partir bientôt

I see the tall French brunette girl packed this suitcase she will be leaving soon

I hope she will find a good job and has a good life. This life for sure is not for her. 

Ginette passe son temps à consoler ses amis au téléphone elle semble être une personne généreuse qui aime rendre service.

Ginette spends her time consoling her friends on the phone she seems to be a generous person who likes to help.

Ginette déprime au téléphone elle a dit en pleurant qu'elle lui tardait de rentrer chez elle, elle perd du poids la nourriture n'ait pas bonne ses amis et animaux lui manquent 😢

Ginette is depressed on the phone she said while crying that she can't wait to go home, she is losing weight the food is not good her friends and animals she misses 😢

3 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Ginette passe son temps à consoler ses amis au téléphone elle semble être une personne généreuse qui aime rendre service.

Ginette spends her time consoling her friends on the phone she seems to be a generous person who likes to help.

Ginette déprime au téléphone elle a dit en pleurant qu'elle lui tardait de rentrer chez elle, elle perd du poids la nourriture n'ait pas bonne ses amis et animaux lui manquent 😢

Ginette is depressed on the phone she said while crying that she can't wait to go home, she is losing weight the food is not good her friends and animals she misses 😢

Food not good? I saw that it's her cooking there quite often 🤣