Jump to content
Thestarider

US General Domestic Politics #4

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Its way past your bed time young man

GOPers who sided with dems......

Utah Sen. Mike Lee
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul
Maine Sen. Susan Collins
Tennessee Sen. Lamar Alexander
Louisiana Sen. Bill Cassidy
Kansas Sen. Jerry Moran
Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski
Indiana Sen. Todd Young

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody is being "oblique" about social security. The republicans want to cut it because they don't want to pay for black people and old people to live on a pension. PERIOD. Been this way since Reagan.

The white trash Goober tRump base is far too stupid to understand they are voting against their own best interests. I can't wait to see Mr and Mrs Goober 20 years from now -- "The big bad guv'mint wants to take away our social security...!" Dumb-ass white trash gets what it deserves ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dakota0526 said:

Nobody is being "oblique" about social security. The republicans want to cut it because they don't want to pay for black people and old people to live on a pension. PERIOD. Been this way since Reagan.

The white trash Goober tRump base is far too stupid to understand they are voting against their own best interests. I can't wait to see Mr and Mrs Goober 20 years from now -- "The big bad guv'mint wants to take away our social security...!" Dumb-ass white trash gets what it deserves ...

Just more insults, man are you getting tired of this shit. You and those who just like you are not fixing or discussing any problems but actually making them worse.

Tell Me Mr.Know It All what do you about this ?

Today, more New Yorkers are experiencing homelessness than ever before. In a city of more than 8.4 million people, nearly one in every 125 New Yorkers is homeless — that’s nearly 70,000 men, women and children.

All democratic controlled State legislatures and city governments

4-homeless-maps-WEB-state.jpgAddress the issues and quit your damn insulting the membership. How do you fix this problem that your party ignores?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Just more insults, man are you getting tired of this shit. You and those who just like you are not fixing or discussing any problems but actually making them worse.

Tell Me Mr.Know It All what do you about this ?

Today, more New Yorkers are experiencing homelessness than ever before. In a city of more than 8.4 million people, nearly one in every 125 New Yorkers is homeless — that’s nearly 70,000 men, women and children.

All democratic controlled State legislatures and city governments

4-homeless-maps-WEB-state.jpgAddress the issues and quit your damn insulting the membership. How do you fix this problem that your party ignores?

Whatever I say or do provokes you MAGAts, so why do you try to lay it all on me?  There's a nest of you and one of me. 

If Ben Carson would stop helping to fuck the poor, there'd be less blight.  Par for a Trump Adm. official who would rather have a $45,000 desk in his office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gun Violence raked by City, tell me MR. Trump hater what do you do about this ? 90% are democratic controled city and mostly the state governments controlled by the democratic party ? They are the do nothing party, the facts don't lie !!!

GunHomicideShare_web-01.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dakota0526 said:

Whatever I say or do provokes you MAGAts, so why do you try to lay it all on me?  There's a nest of you and one of me. 

If Ben Carson would stop helping to fuck the poor, there'd be less blight.  Par for a Trump Adm. official who would rather have a $45,000 desk in his office.

It's fair to say President Trump's history with race is complicated.

Critics have long accused the president of racial insensitivity, from demanding President Obama produce his U.S. birth certificate, to blaming both sides after last year's white nationalist rally in Charlottesville turned violent.

Yet today, in a meeting with a group of mostly African-American pastors, the president was praised by attendees as perhaps the most pro-black president in recent history.

WWW.STATISTA.COM

In 2019, the unemployment rate of African Americans in the United States stood at 6.1 percent.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not provoked I am centrist Conservitive, I work to solve problems, what about you ? When is the last time you donated your time to your own community to make it a better place to live  ?  Ever went to the homeless shelter ? Ever given clothes or money or even time to the Juvenile Justice Authority ? Have you ever been a "BIG" or do you even know what that is ? Have you taken into your home reforming drug addicts or recovering alcoholics, help them get back on the feet, provide them with work and means to support themselves ?  Do you give your time to your local non profit organizations that help the underprivileged ? Have you ever served on a local volunteer board, or been appointed to board by your city commission or mayor to help in the betterment of your community ?

Do you even understand what Cultural Diversity really is ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Dakota0526 said:

Nobody is being "oblique" about social security. The republicans want to cut it because they don't want to pay for black people and old people to live on a pension. PERIOD. Been this way since Reagan.

The white trash Goober tRump base is far too stupid to understand they are voting against their own best interests. I can't wait to see Mr and Mrs Goober 20 years from now -- "The big bad guv'mint wants to take away our social security...!" Dumb-ass white trash gets what it deserves ...

But no one is as stupid as you.  The ignorant little child who knows nothing, but thinks he knows everything.  The little boy with rich Democrat parents who has lived a privileged life, and now actually wants us to believe he cares about working people and the poor. You are one of the biggest phonies I have ever encountered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dakota0526 said:

I think you just can't take the heat of my educated comments.  It's all of you against, what? Two or three of us?  Shit-slinging?  Talk to your boy Rimlicker.  Your brain is infected and I'm not going anywhere.

The fact that you need to tell everyone how intelligent you are tells me that you do not feel that intelligent. Just all false bravado from a small scared child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dakota0526 said:

For you?  How to be a decent human being for Dummies.

What would you know about being a decent human being. I don't even consider you to be human.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dakota0526 said:

Awww....Need a diaper change?  You wanna fuck with the big dogs, you best grow a backbone.

You don't look like such a big bad dog in your photograph. In fact, you look like a little blonde boy who can barely carry his fat blonde girlfriend.:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dakota0526 said:

Whatever I say or do provokes you MAGAts, so why do you try to lay it all on me?  There's a nest of you and one of me. 

If Ben Carson would stop helping to fuck the poor, there'd be less blight.  Par for a Trump Adm. official who would rather have a $45,000 desk in his office.

Yeah, Ben Carson is fucking the poor by helping to raise them out of poverty and make them self sufficient. The Democrat answer for the poor is to help keep them poor, so that they remain dependent on Democrat welfare programs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Mayor Pete wants to increase his support from African-American and Latino voters in Nevada and South Carolina, I think he should campaign in the Black and Hispanic neighborhoods with his spouse. That way he could show them that he is just like them. :angel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...