Bianca & Toto (2020) Part #1

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest killtime
10 minutes ago, turkey said:

The guest girl is still working in this corona times ; 2 fuckers in 1,5 hrs . The modern housewife or just a ' girl who earn some money '

Can you put up pictures? I didn’t see her before have sex. 

Guest killtime
Just now, blue is the colour said:

I wonder what the subscribers (as I am one) to VH-TV would like QUANTITY or QUALITY... I would go for more quality even if it means less apartments.

Can you put up pictures of the girl having sex? Seems that only certain places get pictures very much here anymore. 

39 minutes ago, killtime said:

Can you put up pictures of the girl having sex? Seems that only certain places get pictures very much here anymore. 

I have a subscription, I don't know how to post photos, but I don't have to! 😇

39 minutes ago, turkey said:

I have a subscription, I don't know how to post photos, but I don't have to! 😇

nobody said you have to, it is just nice to share and it will help you learn how to share pic online even in other places in your life, but like you said you don't have to. in any case these people or their managers dont need the publicity as it is evident by the way  they put the free cams where there is zero activity and always close the door.

as they say out of sight out of mind.

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

I wonder what the subscribers (as I am one) to VH-TV would like QUANTITY or QUALITY... I would go for more quality even if it means less apartments.

QUALITY every time. Personally both looks and performance viewing are at an all-time low. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Considering this:  (the second quote comes from Lexa&Waverley section)

What is quality?? Because to me clearly that two places "can go" and for you seems they can't.. Is subscriber A "likes" more important then "subscriber B "likes".. For others for sure the apartments i like can go and the ones i dislike can stay!! 

Who and how is gonna define that? How will the "quality be tested" if they aren't accepted at the project? If they are online normally means they have enough viewers that likes them according to their individual expectations

you are right people have different test and likes and it might be difficult to say which is the good apt.and which is bad apt every one would answer differently, however if you talk about as overall (VH) it will be easier to answer, all you have to do is ask one question is it worth paying $40 for 5 or 6 out of 36 apartments i enjoy ? more apt. means more bandwidth which is more expensive that means less quality transmission . but less apt. means more bandwidth per apt.= HD quality cams in the apt. and more investment on customer service and infrastructure. i guess all it comes to is how much VH willing to invest to have more apt.

someone always watches naked girls and sex regardless of its quality.