B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February)

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I haven't seen Replay yet but just by looking at the screen grabs, I believe both Joy and Kapitolina 'were working hard' to earn their euros over the past 2 days 😏

Very hard, every once in a while one or the other would get out of bed.

• Haha 1

Just now, SierraTM said:

I haven't seen Replay yet but just by looking at the screen grabs, I believe both Joy and Kapitolina 'were working hard' to earn their euros over the past 2 days 😏

Joy only does something when she is with a guy and Kapitalina does nothing. Almost as bad as the last 2 girls in that room.

24 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Ahh yes, now we hope these 2 girls won't run away like their predecessors...

No I hope they run away.  I'm not interested in seeing either of them with their guys...or any other for that matter, after that Bonobo fest in B1 last night.  The boyfriend was here last weekend.  Then five days or more of nothing, assuming he shows up this weekend.  Yeah they are both very good looking, but for my sub, they actually need to do more than lay in bed.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No I hope they run away.  I'm not interested in seeing either of them with their guys...or any other for that matter, after that Bonobo fest in B1 last night.  The boyfriend was here last weekend.  Then five days or more of nothing, assuming he shows up this weekend.  Yeah they are both very good looking, but for my sub, they actually need to do more than lay in bed.

Exactly

il y a 27 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Eh no Max, I am referring to the 2 new girls. Not Joy and Kapitolina.

I don't think Joy and Kapitolina are meant to replace the 2 who ran away.

1 hour ago, bamboosa said:

in b4 kim did sex with any boy or not?

LMAO...have you ever seen Kim when she was here the first time?  Kim is in a relationship with Kenny who is a fat bastard that is hooked on Coke just like Kim is.  If Kim ever has sex with anyone else, she is cheating!!