Masha, (Sophia to 3/6/2020) General Chat Topic #3 2020 February /May

happyone

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I wonder where Sophia was last night. Before I shut down at 0545 their time I looked at this apartment and Sophia was not home. I rather like her.

she was probably with her new "friend"
(bald and beard) "farewell night"
he came into the house with her in the morning and then (probably because he has a car) brought her to the airport

• Upvote 1

DAMN those cats are ugly!! Or whatever creature it is? If I ever saw something that looked like that, I think I'd shoot it with a silver bullet, just to be sure.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, ed2 said:

DAMN those cats are ugly!! Or whatever creature it is? If I ever saw something that looked like that, I think I'd shoot it with a silver bullet, just to be sure.

I doubt a silver bullet could kill it....They both look demonic af and the white one looks like it has been turned inside out 🤢

16 hours ago, ed2 said:

Nice butt! 😍 But does Masha seem to have a big scar along her spine? I never noticed it before.

If not mistaken it's from an big intervention she did long time ago,don't know if was from an accident or just spine issue but no doubts was a big cirurgy.

• Upvote 1

Glad it's a singles house again(but looking how confused,no order rlc is nowdays wouldn't be surprised if in a couple weeks Sophia joined again as resident😅).Kinda want Masha to have a roomate but only if is someone with social life,friends etc that brings that side of life to house and cams like masha does,if not(like Sophia)then i prefer just Masha alone and with regular special guests staying from time to time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If not mistaken it's from an big intervention she did long time ago,don't know if was from an accident or just spine issue but no doubts was a big cirurgy.

Masha's scar on her back has always been there. The first time she appeared on RLC was as a guest in the house of Dasha. This was many years ago.

• Upvote 2