Masha, (Sophia to 3/6/2020) General Chat Topic #3 2020 February /May

happyone

Just now, ze81 said:

Man rlc needs to open a house for Piper!Kills me seing her in cams and then..to leave and not seing her anymore god knows for how much time😭.She would be a great resident.

i also agree.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, rado07 said:

Masha and Piper talk for a long time
Is there a deal between the two (as a temporary roommate)??
Masha is the main character here, Piper can only be the second
that will be difficult. both are too strong characters
it won't work, Masha should know, I think

Think you are right,is possible Piper is the new guest,roomante,agree both girls have a strong personality and at some point things will get hard,basicaly just like last time Piper was guest with boyfriend for some weeks,months.Its better than not having Piper in cams,but rlc needs to be smart for once and give Piper her own house in site.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Alladino said:

I was also hoping that RLC would give them their own Apartment, but I think it will not happen. 

All money goes to Barcelona to feed such freeloaders as Assol and Amelie. 

Sadly very true.Piper have everything to be a great resident,funny,active,cute as can be,very social,we know that a house of her would have plenty of guests,friends visits,she also knows how to put big shows when needed,seems rlc is having hard times to find good residents(that explains the boring rejoins of the same half dozen girls),and rlc have this gem..and nothing.They probably more  horried in bringing back again Twins,Sophie etc and paying them for doing the same old bs than finding a nice house to someone like Piper.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, firewall said:

as planned she is already back at work on CB 🙂

Better suíted for her.She is a very low energy girl,so doing a couple hours camming will be enought and she can sleep the others 22h😁.Would be cool if she starts doing b/g action in CB,the cams quality are a lot better in her camming sessions.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Better suíted for her.She is a very low energy girl,so doing a couple hours camming will be enought and she can sleep the others 22h😁.Would be cool if she starts doing b/g action in CB,the cams quality are a lot better in her camming sessions.

this is why i prefer watching her directly on CB, no shit light here and true HD quality video

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

this is why i prefer watching her directly on CB, no shit light here and true HD quality video

Indeed the picture quality(when the girls use good cams)is a lottt better than in this cam sites,only aspect lost is that usualy only one cam,maybe two used,but at least they look very crispy.Notice that also with v&K of vh.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Indeed the picture quality(when the girls use good cams)is a lottt better than in this cam sites,only aspect lost is that usualy only one cam,maybe two used,but at least they look very crispy.Notice that also with v&K of vh.

The only problem with cam shows is that they are cam shows. 😅

• Like 3