Masha, (Sophia to 3/6/2020) General Chat Topic #3 2020 February /May

happyone

58 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha as a craftsman on the ladder in the bedroom💪🔨
a new strip of light under the ceiling💡👩‍🦰💡

and then there is the obligatory RLC show with special lighting😎

She has to keep herself busy doing something.  Italy is under lockdown.  No one in or out.

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She has to keep herself busy doing something.  Italy is under lockdown.  No one in or out.

and some other countries will take the same road soon, the containment is what working the most with this virus we have the china for the example 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

and some other countries will take the same road soon, the containment is what working the most with this virus we have the china for the example 

The thing is to keep everyone indoors till it blows itself out.     Italy is under lockdown until at least April 3rd then they'll assess it to see if it gets extended or lifted.

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The thing is to keep everyone indoors till it blows itself out.     Italy is under lockdown until at least April 3rd then they'll assess it to see if it gets extended or lifted.

we have one or two more strong months in front of us again i think , the economy impact in europe start to be strong on many compagnies , yesterday i went to the supermarket for make some stock of foods for one or two months 🙂

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

we have one or two more strong months in front of us again i think , the economy impact is europe start to be strong on many compagnies , yesterday i went to the supermarket for make some stock of foods for one or two months 🙂

I have done my supermarket run last week.  I have enough to keep me going for a month.   It hasn't completely hit our area yet but out in BC Canada the Prairie Provinces have it the most but it will likely make it into the southern part in another week.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, firewall said:

we have one or two more strong months in front of us again i think , the economy impact is europe start to be strong on many compagnies , yesterday i went to the supermarket for make some stock of foods for one or two months 🙂

The global economy is so closely linked
So the impact will be worldwide
not only europe,
and some say there are 2-3 waves and it will take 2 years