Masha, (Sophia to 3/6/2020) General Chat Topic #3 2020 February /May

happyone

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

...for some time because place already have two persons in it

EU-Visa?
Sophia can (if normal tourist visa) be in the EU within 90 days within half a year
The last visit was 2 months, I think
But maybe RLC has found a way to get around this provision

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

EU-Visa?
Sophia can (if normal tourist visa) be in the EU within 90 days within half a year

I don't think she is on a tourist visa because she wouldn't be allowed to work and earn an income on that would she? I would imagine RLC gets them work visas, especially since the work they do is so public.

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

EU-Visa?

Don't know.I Just imagine the place with two girls with social lifes and imediatly feels it could been a more fun,active house.I just say Sophia isn't from country because we neve seen her bringing people to house,being her as guest or resident.For exemple if Piper was Masha roomate no doubts we would see tons of people in house and think she have no visa issues(she lives in Italy for years by now).Honestly i hope that indeed Sophia have a limited time visa,then after place could return to usual Masha and special guests style.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Talking about special guests..The last special couple probably will return to rlc(now with proper names)sooner or later,they did the usual "casting" and last weeks their intimacy was done more covered,hided..So think is very Probrably(Just like Piper&Taylor)They will join a COV place.

• Upvote 1

On 2/21/2020 at 3:48 PM, hondarellas said:

About a year ago the same day Masha was again missing 4-5 days, when she returned, a festival / concert entry card was hanging on her neck.

She was a backstage entrée for Ronnie & the Studs.  :biggrin:

Can you imagine the house with only Sophia as resident..Sloth Reaction GIF.Never seen a girl with so little energy.Two days to go😅.Would be great if masha had found a good,active roomate,i know when masha return They gona start foking some dudes,but after the it..boredom returns with sleepy sopy.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Can you imagine the house with only Sophia as resident..Sloth Reaction GIF.Never seu a girl with so little energy.Two days to go😅.Would be great if masha had found a good,active roomate,i know when masha return They gona start foking some dudes,but after the it..boredom returns with sleepy sopy.

yes only if we have a good light in this apartment and put all this shit neon light in the garbage, this bedroom is just unwatchable because of this neon light,

it's the masha fault if this apartment is unwatchable now