happyone

39 minutes ago, Greeger said:

the Milan fashion week is going on through 2/24

see and be seen
an important date for Italy's fashion world
It is difficult to get tickets for shows
I hope Masha has fun there 👩‍🦰

• Upvote 2

Sophia actually has a fantastic body! 😍 Great butt, and the most perfect boobs! 🤤 But I wish she would regrow the beautiful bush that she used to have! 🍁 She has trimmed it down to a tiny strip now. ☹️

16 hours ago, AntEater said:

Even if I was sick I don't think I could lay on a couch for 3 days straight and not want to shoot myself. How is she not bored out of her mind??

Sophia must be one of the less energy,more sleepy girls i seen in rlc.Also no friends,nothing.Hope this place doesn't end in another girls house with only sexual activity is bates in bed and shower.Would be nice this house to be regular roommates house,were people look,act normal during most of time(by that i mean dressed most if times,visits and stuff).

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Sophia must be one of the less energy,more sleepy girls i seen in rlc.Also no friends,nothing.Hope this place doesn't end in another girls house with only sexual activity is bates in bed and shower.Would be nice this house to be regular roommates house,were people look,act normal during most of time(by that i mean dressed most if times,visits and stuff).

Yes and I don't even think she does drugs or anything so she is just naturally that lethargic and unmotivated. Thankfully we only have to put up with this until Masha gets back and now that she's got her groove back this apartment won't be boring for long with her around again. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Kamilla was the most sleepy girl we've seen on RLC, I think she slept for the last two and half years in there. Stella was also quite bad, and could likely sleep for 48 hours straight after a night of drinking. As long as Sophia manages to stay interesting the rest of the time, I'm fine with it. She is sexually active inside the apartment, and masturbates to great orgasms! A bigger issue in this apartment is terrible, permanently dimmed lights!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Kamilla was the most sleepy girl we've seen on RLC, I think she slept for the last two and half years in there. Stella was also quite bad, and could likely sleep for 48 hours straight after a night of drinking. As long as Sophia manages to stay interesting the rest of the time, I'm fine with it. She is sexually active inside the apartment, and masturbates to great orgasms! A bigger issue in this apartment is terrible, permanently dimmed lights!

The problem(at least for me)is that she doesn't bring nothing as resident(as guest she would be fine),we don't see her friends,her doing social stuff by herself.Think would be better someone from city,We already have many many girls residents not doing much in cams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

Yes and I don't even think she does drugs or anything so she is just naturally that lethargic and unmotivated. Thankfully we only have to put up with this until Masha gets back and now that she's got her groove back this apartment won't be boring for long with her around again. 

Indeed,this just show of Masha is important for place.Only (big) downside is that now we probably will not have new guest couples surprises staying in house for some time because place already have two persons in it

• Like 3