Nina & Kira (2020) Part #2

sturmchaser

Checking replay tonight, it appears as though N/K had friends over tonight and had some fun with Breakfast and Lunch, before going out again.  I don't want to sound mean, but I sure hope they aren't potential candidates for an apartment LOL.  Oy vey!  I realize not all lesbians look like N&K.  I just wish R&S would come back!  

guests2.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, West_California said:

What kind of workstation does Kira have on the kitchen table ? It looks really sleek....

It is a sweet set-up for sure.  40" or 42" Acer monitor?  But the most sleek, exquisite, and finely-tuned equipment is clearly the operator... 

workfromhome63.JPG

• Like 5

7 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Checking replay tonight, it appears as though N/K had friends over tonight and had some fun with Breakfast and Lunch, before going out again.  I don't want to sound mean, but I sure hope they aren't potential candidates for an apartment LOL.  Oy vey!  I realize not all lesbians look like N&K.  I just wish R&S would come back!  

guests2.JPG  0

They look familiar to me.  I thought that maybe I saw them in Rossy and Sienna's apartment.  I went through the entire archive and couldn't find any sign of them.

2 hours ago, hs6127 said:

They look familiar to me.  I thought that maybe I saw them in Rossy and Sienna's apartment.  I went through the entire archive and couldn't find any sign of them.

The two of them have already visited N and K in the old apartment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, freitag58 said:

For the people who have a good archive: My memory says August 31, 2018. 🗓️

What exactly? Nina and Kira's wedding or the arrival of this guest at their home?
Because otherwise the guest came more than once

Unless I'm wrong about this person but the one I have in mind didn't have that weight before

• Like 1