Milly (2020) Part #1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the boy realizes that he is coming on the internet, if he realizes that there are cameras, that he is ultimately used to lure viewers. he is of age but he is certainly not mentally, conclusion ..... abuse ........

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, turkey said:

I wonder if the boy realizes that he is coming on the internet, if he realizes that there are cameras, that he is ultimately used to lure viewers. he is of age but he is certainly not mentally, conclusion ..... abuse ........

Hi Turkey, I'm just browsing around and I saw your comment. How do you know he has a mental problem?

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Turkey, I'm just browsing around and I saw your comment. How do you know he has a mental problem?

He's ok probably trying to understand why all his christmas's have come at once 🤣👍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

He's ok probably trying to understand why all his christmas's have come at once 🤣👍

Hey Robwin, he is a lucky guy for sure. Has he actually "stuck it in" either one of these ladies? From the pics posted , thank you so much posters, I just see his nice hard dick being swapped between the 2 if them. And has he cum anytime yet? Wont his balls explode at some point?😳

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Robwin, he is a lucky guy for sure. Has he actually "stuck it in" either one of these ladies? From the pics posted , thank you so much posters, I just see his nice hard dick being swapped between the 2 if them. And has he cum anytime yet? Wont his balls explode at some point?😳

Dunno Ash I can only rely on piccys posted like you but sure wish I could change places with him and borrow his hardware 🤣

• Like 1