B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

41 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Alexandra must bring Bonnie to the room
all naked with sexy heels
and have lesbian sex!

Hey Mike70...I've just finished reading a book by a great British thriller writer called Peter James..It's about a serial rapist who has an expensive shoe fetish...high heels to be exact!
Before he actually rapes his victims, he makes them bate with the heel of their shoe...You'd love it 😉

It is actually a really good book, as all his books are if you like thrillers... 😁

image.jpeg.249e12da22d2b15b65d102afad8e6a38.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

OK it is time for Bonnie and Alex to get up and go to one of the bedrooms for more erotic play. 

That is wishful thinking Happy, it is the typical tease show for the guys. These two beautiful young ladies don't dare take it to the next level because Bonnies guy can't handle it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

OK it is time for Bonnie and Alex to get up and go to one of the bedrooms for more erotic play. 

...and Rama and Lucian to the other one...🥴

That would be a tricky decision...which one to watch...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

il y a 5 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

C'est un vœu pieux Heureux, c'est le spectacle de taquinerie typique pour les gars. Ces deux belles jeunes filles n'osent pas passer au niveau supérieur parce que le gars Bonnies ne peut pas le gérer.

Même les deux ne semblent pas pouvoir gérer cela 

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is wishful thinking Happy, it is the typical tease show for the guys. These two beautiful young ladies don't dare take it to the next level because Bonnies guy can't handle it.

Bonnie had to have a long conversation with her BF in their bedroom just after the action started. It was long enough Alex knocked on their bedroom door.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Bonnie had to have a long conversation with her BF in their bedroom just after the action started. It was long enough Alex knocked on their bedroom door.

I'm sure as he appears to have issues with being jealous and possessive. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I'm sure as he appears to have issues with being jealous and possessive. 

I find it funny that it was ok for him to have his hands all over Alexandra giving her massage for over hour, BUT ?

• Like 2