B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

Noldus

Bonnie, you need to tell this man that if he wants to be with you then he must recognize that you occasionally may want to enjoy the sexual company of a woman. And there may be times where he can join in but not always. If he is unable to accept these terms then he should go and be with someone else more suited to his sexual likes and dislikes. These are the things we should learn when we are dating.....

• Upvote 2

The guy may not want his girlfriend to have sex with another person. It sucks for viewers but yall are really brain dead if you can't even understand that. If the roles were reversed and he was trying to score with some other girl while his girlfriend was getting upset, yall would be calling him an asshole and blah blah blah for being disrespectful to his girlfriend. Some of yall are so one sided and bias and it just makes you sound dumb.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The guy may not want his girlfriend to have sex with another person. It sucks for viewers but yall are really brain dead if you can't even understand that. If the roles were reversed and he was trying to score with some other girl while his girlfriend was getting upset, yall would be calling him an asshole and blah blah blah for being disrespectful to his girlfriend. Some of yall are so one sided and bias and it just makes you sound dumb.

Then he and his girl should not be part of RLC

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Then he and his girl should not be part of RLC

Why, because it's an RLC standard for a guy to share his girlfriend...? Since when?

And it's not like I don't want to see it myself and again, it does suck for viewers that we don't get to see it but this one sided narrative is really stupid. I'm the biggest advocate for watching people sneaking around on their partners but I also won't pretend that I don't at least know where Rama is coming from.

To be honest if anyone is to blame, it's RLC for not finding two more adventurous couples, but I also enjoy watching progression between two people/two couples over just watching all out sex. Rama maybe blocking for now but maybe he will open up more if he becomes more comfortable. It isn't like he's getting anything out of this so rather than some of yall calling him names like a bunch of children, maybe more encouragement and support (if he's reading the forum) will go a lot longer.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why, because it's an RLC standard for a guy to share his girlfriend...? Since when?

And it's not like I don't want to see it myself and again, it does suck for viewers that we don't get to see it but this one sided narrative is really stupid. I'm the biggest advocate for watching people sneaking around on their partners but I also won't pretend that I don't at least know where Rama is coming from.

To be honest if anyone is to blame, it's RLC for not finding two more adventurous couples, but I also enjoy watching progression between two people/two couples over just watching all out sex. Rama maybe blocking for now but maybe he will open up more if he becomes more comfortable. It isn't like he's getting anything out of this so rather than some of yall calling him names like a bunch of children, maybe more encouragement and support (if he's reading the forum) will go a lot longer.

good points

Les cams 1 et 2 ne sont pas bien placées. On ne voit rien dans l'angle mort entre les 2 cams, et ils vont souvent là.

Il faudrait leur demander de déplacer la cam 1 sur la droite et la cam 2 sur la gauche! Ici on a 4 cam de visu sur la cuisine, aucun intérêt!!