The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fuck Nelly, Bogdan, Alexandra, and the rest of the Barcelona cast but most importantly, fuck you Alladino for your continuance of pushing for guys in the GOV apartments

Honestly, I don't blame them and I hope like hell I don't read where they show up to the drug fed bullshit party that is taking place!!

I'm not generally a fan of guys in the GOV apts either Harley, but this is a bit different. It's the gathering of a bunch of friends at a villa with a pool, and the temperature is 29 degrees...Take advantage of it, that's what I say. Of course it might nosedive later, especially if Curly and his cronies turn up, which is a distinct possibility...But it would be eventful...watching how him and Holly get on, with Gina there...

But I'm sure you'll be kept well informed of the unfolding events...😉

• Like 1

There is nothing different about it, it will be another shit show with a bunch of drugged up slutty whores involved.  I read that the drug supplier (Olivia's fuck toy) is there and couple that with dickhead Bogdan and rancid dick Lucian, i'm sure it will be one big bang!!  Fuck any guys in any of the GOV's.....fuck them all!!!  Right now, there is not one single good looking girl in any of the Barcelona apartments except for Bonnie and I've been told that she is only good looking on a good day!!  Fuck RLC and how they have totally ruined their site!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

honestly harley i agree with u. and secondly am waiting to leave the project by gina irma mimi piper and taylor they are all hell crap ladies 

Thank you Auraaaaaa, I know i'm stuck out on a limb about how I feel about the shit RLC is producing now days and I'm used to it by now lol.  There is not a single girl in any of the Barcelona apartments/house that shouldn't be gone already and their time with RLC should be terminated for good!!!  There is not one girl in the whole Barcelona castings that I like....not one!

15 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

harley i have an idea we all reallifecam subscriber make a long application or email to reallifecam support about our complain maybe they will listen ????

I haven't sent them an email in over 3 years which is when I stopped watching the content they were putting out.  I do feel that if you and possibly others that have complaints against what is happening that by all means you should be filling their inbox with them.  Good luck and the first thing you should complain about is Nelly & Bogdan and getting their sorry asses out of RLC for good!!

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is nothing different about it, it will be another shit show with a bunch of drugged up slutty whores involved.  I read that the drug supplier (Olivia's fuck toy) is there and couple that with dickhead Bogdan and rancid dick Lucian, i'm sure it will be one big bang!!  Fuck any guys in any of the GOV's.....fuck them all!!!  Right now, there is not one single good looking girl in any of the Barcelona apartments except for Bonnie and I've been told that she is only good looking on a good day!!  Fuck RLC and how they have totally ruined their site!

Well, being a non subscriber it shouldn't bother you..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It bothers me, because it doesn't bother you!!

I barely watch RLC now, but it might be on in the 'background' while I'm on CC. I eventually resubbed for a month, after 3 weeks or so as a freeloader, just because pandemic restrictions were being lifted and I thought we'd get a mass exodus of girls. We didn't...instead, apart from Holly. we got a dogs dinner of a cast in B4. But, you're right...It doesn't really bother me. In fact I'm not really bothered about RLC in general anymore...If the party starts going pear shaped I'll just do something else. Life's too short ( look at Angel 😢) to be blowing a gasket over this lot. I'd be even less bothered if I wasn't paying for it...which could be pretty soon..

• Like 2

Well, I for one have been waiting for what I read to show an improvement so I could sub up again but at this rate, RLC is dead to me and I will continue to post my hatred of what I read upon them!  They are making piss poor decisions that I just can't get behind to ever bring back what was once a good site!