Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Naturally I cannot produce figures to support my claim, but conversely neither can you to nullify my claim

But I believe  there are more than a handful of like minded people that possibly agree.

And I also am well aware that you know  I am far from a sycophant...but do give credit where it’s due and express my opinion as honestly as possible.. Please or offend.

sycophant...sometimes I wonder lol, you can be all over the place at times in my opinion but I think you are a good guy unlike some of the other Leora supporters.  I am one that also believe's it is time to put Leora out to pasture!  I would personally never come on a forum and say that any particular girl has or was ever the most loved or cherished in the history of RLC...nobody can make that claim...not even you!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

sycophant...sometimes I wonder lol, you can be all over the place at times in my opinion but I think you are a good guy unlike some of the other Leora supporters.  I am one that also believe's it is time to put Leora out to pasture!  I would personally never come on a forum and say that any particular girl has or was ever the most loved or cherished in the history of RLC...nobody can make that claim...not even you!

Read it again Harley....I said “ Probably “

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yeah, I get it, but only because you wanted to leave yourself an opening LOL

Interpret whichever way fits your opinion....I know what I wrote and why I wrote it, and it really doesn’t matter to me what you think...You distort it whichever way suits..

• Like 2