Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Interpret whichever way fits your opinion....I know what I wrote and why I wrote it, and it really doesn’t matter to me what you think...You distort it whichever way suits..

I'm not distorting anything.  I was just giving my opinion and it has led to this..

2 hours ago, raul399 said:

today is the last Friday of winter....
tonight it's time to go out dancing and have fun...
the girls have to go out.. today DJ at 9 pm... you can't miss it... you have to go out and have fun... hahaha

She booked a table for 11:00 pm ...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I fail to understand why some people occasionally come on the forum and demand the removal of Leora......Whatever is going through their demented brains is beyond my comprehension. Yes of course people are welcome and entitled to their views on tenants within certain constructive and respectful parameters, but asking for the removal of probably the most  loved and cherished girl ever to appear on RLC...is bordering on complete insanity.

If RLC took any notice they would no doubt loose a minimum of 50% membership overnight. and replace her with what? a skank who would be so plastic that Greta Thunberg would complain about her polluting the planet.

I have over the years aired my views about Leora, and not always in a positive way, as have others who perhaps would for whatever reason deny it, but she is by far the best at what she does and to quote Carly Simon “ Nobody Does It Better “

So! Save your breath, she ain’t going nowhere, and rightly so.

Well stated my Garfield looking friend ! 👌

• Like 1

I attended the Victoria Bushfire Relief Australian Rules Football match last night Australian time.

I was a wonderful night and match, I thought Leora might like to watch real men playing football. I real highlight of the game is at 7:07 minute mark.

• Like 2