Kitty & Smith - Videos (2020)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puisqu'on parle du bon vieux temps...

Je me rappelle des screenshot de Kitty en train de teaser la cam .. après une partie de sex se terminant par un facial. Je n'ai pas vu la vidéo, juste les screenshot que j'ai évidemment pas penser à sauver (arg)

Donc si qqun a ça, je suis très interessé 🙂

-----------

Since we're talking about the good old days ...

I remember the screenshot of Kitty teasing the cam .. after a sex  ending with a facial. I haven't seen the video, just the screenshot that I of course I didn't save (arg)

So if someone has that, I'm very interested 🙂 

27 minutes ago, ulysse123 said:

Cette vidéo est maintenant également disponible sur un de mes sites préférés et je m'autorise donc a dire: SUCK MY DICK RLCTO 😀

If you post videos here, it is almost unavoidable that these videos will be in RLCTO, hotscopes or rlcvip. Almost all the videos I posted monday are already uploaded on those websites.
If you give us content, you give them content.

4 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

If you post videos here, it is almost unavoidable that these videos will be in RLCTO, hotscopes or rlcvip. Almost all the videos I posted monday are already uploaded on those websites.
If you give us content, you give them content.

Shinobi49 je comprends cela mais je n'ai pas apprécié que sur ce site soit posté 23 vidéos avec le TAG "SUCK MY DICK ULYSSE" 😀 - Shinobi49 i understand that but I did not appreciate that on this site is posted 23 videos with the TAG "SUCK MY DICK ULYSSE" 😀

• Like 5

• StnCld316 changed the title to Kitty & Smith - Videos (2020) @2

I see broke dick Smith is still lame as always. Last night they laid in bed and Smith just rolled over. Kitty was wanting to fuck and he went to sleep. On a positive note Kitty took matters into her own hands! Great secretive masturbation scene from her! She is my #2!

8 minutes ago, AR15BOZ said:

I see broke dick Smith is still lame as always. Last night they laid in bed and Smith just rolled over. Kitty was wanting to fuck and he went to sleep. On a positive note Kitty took matters into her own hands! Great secretive masturbation scene from her! She is my #2!

Guess you missed the previous night----or you wouldn't have said this 😏

Just now, happyone said:

Guess you missed the previous night----or you wouldn't have said this 😏

I saw that too, in the kitchen. Doesn't matter, If Kitty was laying next to you in your bed would you just roll over and go to sleep? I would be inside that every chance I got! Smith has always been a waste of space. She is a goddess and he is too stupid to realize what he has!

Just now, AR15BOZ said:

I saw that too, in the kitchen. Doesn't matter, If Kitty was laying next to you in your bed would you just roll over and go to sleep? I would be inside that every chance I got! Smith has always been a waste of space. She is a goddess and he is too stupid to realize what he has!

Most people do not fuck every night and if you only saw the kitchen you did not see the marathon in the bedroom which followed. But guess you might be an exception to the rule 😏