Kitty & Smith - Videos (2020)

42 minutes ago, happyone said:

Most people do not fuck every night and if you only saw the kitchen you did not see the marathon in the bedroom which followed. But guess you might be an exception to the rule 😏

Valid point, only they aren't "most people". Most people don't masturbate every day, but then there's Leora! Another Goddess! If my rent depended on it, I would be inside that every chance I had. Win/Win. Constant sex with a  Smoking hot girl=rent paid!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith is still the #1 in quick unload. I call him "Lucky Smith", he shot his load faster than his shadow !

I don't think this has changed now, but maybe I'm wrong?

How much time did they left RLC ? 1 year and half ?

1 hour ago, AR15BOZ said:

Valid point, only they aren't "most people". Most people don't masturbate every day, but then there's Leora! Another Goddess! If my rent depended on it, I would be inside that every chance I had. Win/Win. Constant sex with a  Smoking hot girl=rent paid!

And most people don't live in an appartement with a cam in every corner

Btw I don't know how they are paid ? Is it just the appartement for free, or the got money ? Amount directly related to the viewers ? I've no idea, I don't know if someone know that ?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Faze Me said:

Smith is still the #1 in quick unload. I call him "Lucky Smith", he shot his load faster than his shadow !

I don't think this has changed now, but maybe I'm wrong?

How much time did they left RLC ? 1 year and half ?

I have to admit, I probably wouldn't last very long inside her either! She is stunning. 😄

2 hours ago, AR15BOZ said:

I have to admit, I probably wouldn't last very long inside her either! She is stunning. 😄

That's where oral sex comes in handy, suck her clit till she cums and then take as long as you want inside her.😛

• Like 1

vieille video ou pas?   

(Links From Third Party Video Web Sites Will Be Removed)

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 11:31 AM, altruiste said:

vieille video ou pas? 

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site.

It's litteraly written "Submitted : 2 years ago". So yeah, it's an old video
C'est littéralement écrit que la vidéo a été soumise il y a 2 ans. Donc oui, c'en est une.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/29/2020 at 11:31 AM, altruiste said:

vieille video ou pas?   

Old video,i have in it in my private colec.Was in 19 or 20 April 2018.