Kitty & Smith - Pictures (2020)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/30/2020 at 8:48 PM, letsdothis said:

Hey, @Mark Thompson. Here's one to try out what I explained. When
the picture in this post is deleted, click the mab link and do what I
explained before and you should still see the photo on mab.

The bone is bigger than the dog.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

I have tried this  MANY !!!!! times from multiple MAB links and ALWAYS !!!! get the SAME page with 2 boxes one that says 

"Prior using the service you are required to provide your consent to the Terms and Conditions of the Service and the Cookies Policy."

and the other....

"Prior using the service you are required to provide your consent to the processing of your personal data."

so not interested in trusting these sites with access to my personal data,, photos and who knows what nefarious purposes could happen....not a chance and again I am satisfied with the gratious offerings from those of you post.... I used to enjoy posting alot but it cost me being blocked fromRLC and I am not able to figure out getting new IP's etc.  the only reason I got access again is I switched providers on home interenet..... so until someone can figure a solution or offer a picture posting service that is safe???? I am out of the loop..... one day I will post and expect to walk away from RLC,,,,,  I used lightpics in the day they went out of business?  and I lost hundreds of pics in their hosting archive.... so I have plenty to get by on and just enjoy what I can get here .... I mean there are some cool moments I miss especially with the guests but one or two members have beenn FUCKING AWESOME  in sending me a capture or two along the way....  so no need to worry and thanks

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I have tried this  MANY !!!!! times from multiple MAB links and ALWAYS !!!! get the SAME page with 2 boxes one that says 

"Prior using the service you are required to provide your consent to the Terms and Conditions of the Service and the Cookies Policy."

and the other....

"Prior using the service you are required to provide your consent to the processing of your personal data."

so not interested in trusting these sites with access to my personal data,, photos and who knows what nefarious purposes could happen....not a chance and again I am satisfied with the gratious offerings from those of you post.... I used to enjoy posting alot but it cost me being blocked fromRLC and I am not able to figure out getting new IP's etc.  the only reason I got access again is I switched providers on home interenet..... so until someone can figure a solution or offer a picture posting service that is safe???? I am out of the loop..... one day I will post and expect to walk away from RLC,,,,,  I used lightpics in the day they went out of business?  and I lost hundreds of pics in their hosting archive.... so I have plenty to get by on and just enjoy what I can get here .... I mean there are some cool moments I miss especially with the guests but one or two members have beenn FUCKING AWESOME  in sending me a capture or two along the way....  so no need to worry and thanks

A new IP is very easy: install a VPN. RLC is not happy about this but I can live with an unhappy RLC 😁

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Kitty & Smith - Pictures (2020) @4