B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

il y a 5 minutes, moos54 a dit :

yes as fast as them to make the decision to take out the suitcases :biggrin:

As I am the secret agent of RLC 😂, for me it is not really a surprise considering that it has been a month since she knew that her boyfriend was going to join her in Barcelona 
and since she is no longer engaged with the project since this same period, it was certain that she would leave at the same time as he was present
In any case, it was nice to see her stay as a guest in the house whatever you may think 😉

Please grow up, so that maybe we can have adult conversations in the future.

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

It is very difficult to break down an assumption that is perhaps very likely (or even proven) for some of the girls to specific different girls without any prove. 

A statement like, "I think some of the girls in GOV probably work as escords" can makes sense. Especially since some had actually mentioned such things in the past. To conclude now on concrete girls, just because they are often away, I think it is too far reaching, simply because there are so many other possibilities. 

Is there any other evidence or proof?

Clearly we do not have any evidence, mine is only a supposition, take into account that at this time, Spain is the most popular sex tourist destination in Europe everyone teaches me that where there is more demand, there is more supply.

7 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Clearly we do not have any evidence, mine is only a supposition, take into account that at this time, Spain is the most popular sex tourist destination in Europe everyone teaches me that where there is more demand, there is more supply.

I would suspect Prague more than any location in Spain, but I guess only because I have been to many locations I n Europe and Prague and Amsterdam top my list. But while I have paid for providers in Las Vegas I have not paid for them anywhere else.

It's very strange as soon as Assol and Amelie arrived, the old housemates immediately went to the kitchen and it seemed to me that Kim had something to say to them, many animals mark their territory, let's hope that Kim, doesn't pee in the kitchen