Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

SisterBigAss-9  left 8.53  she closed all the doors made the bed.. earlier looked a little upset     but Hakeem..never said goodbye n thanks for the weekend..:dodgy:  but then again why would he?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, franklin said:

I think Asia left between #12 and #13 and was in the apartment guest room the last time Mr B shagged #10 in the bedroom

Yeah... .. Asia was in the spare room at the time trying to drown the noise out....  daaaaayum!!!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The girls are fucking good actresses then...:dodgy:

Don't forget...they speak English, and @adamneve and a coupla other guys follows this apt pretty damn closely. You cry out for more real life in the apts, and when you get it you dis it...😕

We both don't know what the facts are. I just don't believe RLC anymore. There was so much shit, also in this apartment. Why should this be different now. 

Anyway, I admit there is the possibility that RLC and Hakeem seriously ignore law and don't tell the girls that they're live on the Internet when there are in the apartment. I could be. It would be really really stupid, because in the end it will come out, but it is possible. 

My whole argumentation was based on the intelligence of the residents and visitors. Maybe they're all a lot stupider than I thought. It can be. But they would have to be very, very stupid. All of them. 

• Upvote 1

Is it illegal in the Czech Republic?

Also where is no'9's suitcase?

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Anyway, I admit there is the possibility that RLC and Hakeem seriously ignore law and don't tell the girls that they're live on the Internet when there are in the apartment. I could be. It would be really really stupid, because in the end it will come out, but it is possible. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I admit there is the possibility that RLC and Hakeem seriously ignore law and don't tell the girls that they're live on the Internet when there are in the apartment.

I don't know why you think RLC has anything to do with these girls at all.

• Upvote 3

If someone for a change catchs him lying about the cams to one of this girls that could bring big big troubles not only to him but to rlc themselfs,he already lied several times but seems no one bored to record it..disgusting dude.Pretty sure there is a law regard consent being filmed etc in cams..even if a big lier like Hakeem doesn't care.

46 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Is it illegal in the Czech Republic?

Also where is no'9's suitcase?

Pretty sure that filming someone without her,him consent is ilegal in any part of the world,being Czech Republic,China,Brasil etc etc(at least in all countries that have laws and aplie them).

47 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know why you think RLC has anything to do with these girls at all.

RLC can't just stream people Audio and Video to the Internet without their consent. My goodness, do you really think that all these girls are brainless and do not notice the cameras. At the latest a few days later everyone would ask themselves what this is all about. Please Keep in mind, they also have Google in the Czech Republic.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Pretty sure that filming someone without her,him consent is ilegal in any part of the world,being Czech Republic,China,Brasil etc etc(at least in all countries that have laws and aplie them).

After all, the country is part of the EU. 

Just now, Alladino said:

RLC can't just stream people Audio and Video to the Internet without their consent. My goodness, do you really think that all these girls are brainless and do not notice the cameras. At the latest a few days later everyone would ask themselves what this is all about. Please Keep in mind, they also have Google in the Czech Republic.

For the millionth time.... not true. All the years RLC and other voyeur sites have been in existence, there have been plenty.... and I mean PLENTY of people who have been in the apartments who don't know a single thing about the sites they are on. As for the girls not noticing the cameras, if you actually paid attention to the conversations taken place, you'd know what was happening.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Now this would be a better trap 😆

image.jpeg.9b335bf50462a5656c265cef1130bdbc.jpeg  0

I certainly know all about eating out girls, but that old toothless fart should be more careful--but I have to admit one hell of a way to lose your dentures 😏

• Like 1

This is not about the site(being rlc,VH etc),think is only legal to fim people without their perdition in certain circumstances,like in private houses(like rlc,VH etc Have)i think is ilegal..i mean it needs the person concent and acknowledge.Personaly i seen at last one time Hakeem lying to one of the girls about what were the porpoises of the cams in the house..that is also a crime.But people are blind by all the average looking girls he brings and will defend what doesn't have defense..no doubts he probably lied more times but i usualy don't care to listen so i missed it.