Fiona & Shrek (2020) Part #1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the early days of the VH project, they selected beautiful girls.
In recent months VH no longer considers the physical aspect but offers us everything it finds available.
Ugly, fat and even older women have arrived.
Fiona is also added to the list of Asiatic girls that recently VH added at the project.
If we consider these apts inhabited by mediocre women; the apts where only Webcam activity is performed; the apts "Dead"; those who have sex in the dark or under the covers; not much remains to be seen!

THE QUALITY OF VH HAS NEVER FALLEN SO LOW.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, budda said:

In the early days of the VH project, they selected beautiful girls.
In recent months VH no longer considers the physical aspect but offers us everything it finds available.
Ugly, fat and even older women have arrived.
Fiona is also added to the list of Asiatic girls that recently VH added at the project.
If we consider these apts inhabited by mediocre women; the apts where only Webcam activity is performed; the apts "Dead"; those who have sex in the dark or under the covers; not much remains to be seen!

THE QUALITY OF VH HAS NEVER FALLEN SO LOW.

it's sure it's not the same level of beauty of isa for example i miss her, dominessa  clarice leonie piper were beautiful also i miss all of them on VH,

i don't find VH very attractive in this moment, i hope the next apartments will be better (i talk just for me ,stay cool), not much girls keep my attention on VH now

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, firewall said:

it's sure it's not the same level of beauty of isa for example i miss her, dominessa  clarice leonie piper were beautiful also i miss all of them on VH,

i don't find VH very attractive in this moment, i hope the next apartments will be better (i talk just for me ,stay cool), not much girls keep my attention on VH now

I agree with you 100%

• Like 2