B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ho un buon ricordo dei volti e anche un buon archivio di tutti gli appartamenti e le persone che hanno attraversato, siano essi partecipanti o ospiti
E poi, non lo nascondo, do molta più importanza agli ospiti quando Guardo RLC

In realtà, sono semplicemente piuttosto ben organizzato e prendo attenzione a tutto ciò che accade nella vita dei nostri partecipanti
E poi Olivia in Russia era solo l'anno scorso, quindi non così vecchio nei nostri ricordi

Altrimenti, altri diranno semplicemente che lavoro per RLC :grande sorriso:

why do you have to hide it again? a simple subscriber does not make an archive of every person who enters and leaves the apartment even if they are only guests, it is difficult to remember every patch that has been on RLC especially you cannot remember the guests' faces, unless they have done something to remind you, or you have an attached photo of each person on RLC, and then you also knew that the other girl would only be a guest, defending yourself by saying that it was only your thought😑

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

why do you have to hide it again? a simple subscriber does not make an archive of every person who enters and leaves the apartment even if they are only guests, it is difficult to remember every patch that has been on RLC especially you cannot remember the guests' faces, unless they have done something to remind you, or you have an attached photo of each person on RLC, and then you also knew that the other girl would only be a guest, defending yourself by saying that it was only your thought😑

Like I told you before, I have nothing to prove to you
Otherwise I would like to ask you one thing, what is the use of the 7 day replay set up by RLC except to allow you to not miss anything on their site
As I work all day, replay allows me to catch up on things that I like to see, and what I like to see most of the time are the guests who come to the apartments, I prefer that to the sex of participants in general
And for that I simply use software that allows me to record and take photos :biggrin:

how do you think videos and photos are shared on CC, by the goodness of the holy spirit? well no, reality is much simpler, a guy behind his computer started recording with software and then posted his video on the forum

damn maybe it was a secret :biggrin:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

He does it for his own enjoyment. What's the problem with that. We all have this capacity if we record, and have the inclination, patience and time to do it...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 24 minutes, moos54 a dit :

J'ai une bonne mémoire des visages et aussi une bonne archive de tous les appartements et les gens qui ont traversé, qu'ils soient participants ou invités
Et puis, je ne le cache pas, je donne beaucoup plus d' importance aux clients lorsque Je regarde RLC

En réalité, je suis tout simplement assez bien organisé et je fais attention à tout ce qui se passe dans la vie de nos participants
Et puis Olivia en Russie , il était l' année dernière donc pas si vieux dans nos souvenirs

Dans le cas contraire, d'autres diront simplement que je travaille pour RLC :grand sourire:

Pas la peine de dire que tu travailles pour RLC,  je confirme que cette fille était souvent dans le deuxième appartement d'Olivia et que j'ai jamais rien vu d'elle car elle ne se déshabillait jamais 

mais c'est une très jolie fille qui me semblait plus âgée que les autres filles comme Olivia et Ulyana

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Come ti ho detto prima, non ho nulla da dimostrarti
Altrimenti vorrei chiederti una cosa, a che serve il replay di 7 giorni impostato da RLC se non per permetterti di non perdere nulla sul loro sito
Mentre lavoro tutto il giorno, il replay mi permette di recuperare il ritardo su ciò che mi piace vedere, e ciò che mi piace vedere il più delle volte sono gli ospiti che vengono negli appartamenti, preferisco questo al sesso dei partecipanti in generale
. uso semplicemente un software che mi consente di registrare e scattare foto :grande sorriso:

come pensi che i video e le foto siano condivisi su CC, per la bontà dello spirito santo? beh no, la realtà è molto più semplice, un ragazzo dietro il suo computer ha iniziato a registrare con il software e poi ha pubblicato il suo video sul forum

accidenti forse era un segreto :grande sorriso:

the your work is this😉

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have a good memory of the faces and also a good archive of all the apartments and the people who have passed through, whether they are participants or guests
And then, I do not hide it, I give a lot more importance to the guests when I watch RLC

In reality, I am simply rather well organized and I pay attention to everything that happens in the lives of our participants
And then Olivia in Russia it was only last year so not so old in our memories

Otherwise, others will simply say that I work for RLC :biggrin:

That's pretty neat.....I tend to forget everyone except those I am really interested in....My favourite guests would forever be Kristy's Aunt and Lana's Mum.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Pas la peine de dire que tu travailles pour RLC,  je confirme que cette fille était souvent dans le deuxième appartement d'Olivia et que j'ai jamais rien vu d'elle car elle ne se déshabillait jamais 

mais c'est une très jolie fille qui me semblait plus âgée que les autres filles comme Olivia et Ulyana

Lors d'une soirée l'année dernière, elle avait fait une sorte de défilé en sous vêtements, avec les autres filles qui était présente, c'était assez sympa d'ailleurs 

Et je la soupçonne aussi de s'être laver les pieds un soir, et qu'elle ne portait pas de culotte sous sa jupe, ça m'avais pas mal surprit d'ailleurs, agréablement tu t'en doute :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

That's pretty neat.....I tend to forget everyone except those I am really interested in....My favourite guests would forever be Kristy's Aunt and Lana's Mum.

the subscription to RLC allows me to see people, so I watch people and take advantage of everything they can show us, as the guests are only passing people, I take the most of it and check every time sometimes if there is nothing crisp to see, sometimes it is only for a short time, but that's what I like in voyeurism

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So the new girl in B2 is called Guest...😏

So now we have two guest then 😉  One i the guestroom and one guest on the floor in the master bedroom 🙂 

This is no word of a lie guys...I try to visit RLC most days, although I'm not on anything like I used to be. But every time I do log on, Blair is on her fucking bed on her fucking phone...I've nothing against the girl but how much longer do we got to endure this...I know, once a day her phone metamorphosizes into a dildo for a while, but she needs to be reunited with Mike now...as far away from RLC as she can get, forever!...I don't dislike ANY RLC girl, and never have, but she's well past her shelf life here...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2