B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No idea how long RLC wants to continue with these silly shows, but it is really very sad. 

On the latest news, I thought girls were free to do whatever they wanted, which is always true
They want to party, they party, they want to become lesbian for an evening, they become lesbian for an evening

at least it's not a fake show, tongue are really on/in the pussy
I do not see where is the problem especially that it is necessary to take care well during this period of confinement ^^

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

On the latest news, I thought girls were free to do whatever they wanted, which is always true
They want to party, they party, they want to become lesbian for an evening, they become lesbian for an evening

at least it's not a fake show, tongue are really on/in the pussy
I do not see where is the problem especially that it is necessary to take care well during this period of confinement ^^

The problem is that they would never do it if the cameras were not there. It's just a show for the camera. 

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The problem is that they would never do it if the cameras were not there. It's just a show for the camera. 

this is something that cannot be 100% certain

Do you really think that girls on earth never have parties where alcohol and other products flow freely?

I'm sure if you ask  girls on earth the question now, the answer will be very positive

I am convinced that Elettra did not wait  rlc for this kind of experience 🙂

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

this is something that cannot be 100% certain

Do you really think that girls on earth never have parties where alcohol and other products flow freely?

I'm sure if you ask  girls on earth the question now, the answer will be very positive

I am convinced that Elettra did not wait  rlc for this kind of experience 🙂

Agreed. Elettra and Tina are my favourite 

• Upvote 1