Penny & Peter (2020) Part #1

4 hours ago, phil4466 said:

Not seen them since last week end, nothing on twitter, fallen in black hole ?

don't tell anyone, but I know from some anonymous sources that P&P have been held in an interrogation room by Rodox who is investigating the bathroom camera incident from a few weeks ago. they will be released soon if they cooperate with the ongoing investigation lol 😄 

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

don't tell anyone, but I know from some anonymous sources that P&P have been hold in an interrogation room by Rodox who is investigating the bathroom camera incident from a few weeks ago. they will be released soon if they cooperate with the ongoing investigation lol 😄 

😂

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

don't tell anyone, but I know from some anonymous sources that P&P have been hold in an interrogation room by Rodox who is investigating the bathroom camera incident from a few weeks ago. they will be released soon if they cooperate with the ongoing investigation lol 😄 

No. No. You are wrong again. i was out from VHTV since 9 th  May until yesterday, cause my son born in May 10 th, mothersday in my country. I could not go along the couple. but from  my point of view, and i am saying again, from my point of view, the couple decrase to much about the viewers expectation. since the incident the bathroom camera they become more boring, could have any guests except the wear out penny girlfriend that they uses as a wild card and a new cute guest that doesnt do anything sexual. that is the bathroom cam manipulation cause damage in their images e they couldnt not recover yet. And it will take a long time, maybe nevermore recover from that. Case closet for me by now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rodox said:

No. No. You are wrong again. i was out from VHTV since 9 th  May until yesterday, cause my son born in May 10 th, mothersday in my country. I could not go along the couple. but from  my point of view, and i am saying again, from my point of view, the couple decrase to much about the viewers expectation. since the incident the bathroom camera they become more boring, could have any guests except the wear out penny girlfriend that they uses as a wild card and a new cute guest that doesnt do anything sexual. that is the bathroom cam manipulation cause damage in their images e they couldnt not recover yet. And it will take a long time, maybe nevermore recover from that. Case closet for me by now. 

I was only joking lol 😅 BTW congratulation on your newborn 🎉🎈🎊

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, rodox said:

Congratulations on your new arrival,I hope you are both well.👍

P.S.Blue was only having a bit of fun.😀

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I was only joking lol 😅 BTW congratulation on your newborn 🎉🎈🎊

i know that you was just joking. thank you bluewinner you are a very remarkable member. you are a Camcaps patrimony.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1