Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Guest ZigZag1959

It seems she has been informed about this sight or others from her page

Due to certain people uploading my images onto websites I am considering what to do next

LindenstrassenFan... But you have to explain to people why it is very disgusting if you look at these things, you do not masturbate go to another site.

Your language knows shit like maybe your person.

I have read many posts on this site and you're the only person sick.

Why do you criticize what others want to see?

It seems she has been informed about this sight or others from her page

Due to certain people uploading my images onto websites I am considering what to do next

1. she is to see for everyone in the world at ww.com !

2. she has to KNOW if everyone can see her, he can also capture what she is doing there!

3. If she makes her private live PUBLIC on such a site, it is HER problem !

4. she KNOWS the TERMS of CONDITION of ww.com and she missed to set her cam "private"!

5. I am interested what she wil do "as next" because she has absolutly NO CHANCE on any court in the world!

Making sex, masturbate or showing nude OPEN to the internet and you LOOSE your right privacy !

The only one who could cause troubles is the owner of ww.com because he makes it possible that this cam is open to everyone and not only to ww.com members!

Rege dich doch nicht auf, Zigzag! Die alte Schlampe muss damit rechnen, dass ihre Bilder verbreitet werden wenn sie sich so im Internet zeigt.

SO sieht es aus !

What Ann MIGHT do is contact the sites she knows about and put pressure on them to remove content.  She has done it before with motherless.  She has legality because she states on her cam page that she doesn't allow her cam to be recorded.

I'll be curious to see if stuff is removed from that other motherless channel or if Admin gets a threatening email from her.

The thing is, though, it's a losing battle for her.  There is so much stuff out there that, even if she succeeds in getting stuff removed from around the web, it'll reappear.  And, hell, it's not just the stuff that's already been recorded...she is constantly giving us new stuff to record with her lotions in the morning, her hula hooping and with her boyfriend playing with her from time to time.

Really, the only thing she can effectively do is get off the cam...but I don't think that'll ever happen.  She's hooked on showing herself on the internet.

shrug...

Just part of her psycho ways, I guess.