Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

and all you lot will just pick faults as usual until the poor girl closes for good . she has done nothing wrong to any of you . !! but all you do is make life hell for her . and pick on the slags like zanadu who got all the chat closed the fucking slut !!!!!!!!!!!

so is this  You  not picking faults ?  why stick up for one lady, yet use abuse to another ?

It seems to me that most of the foul language comes from the so called do gooders.

Guest sylphia

and all you lot will just pick faults as usual until the poor girl closes for good . she has done nothing wrong to any of you . !! but all you do is make life hell for her . and pick on the slags like zanadu who got all the chat closed the fucking slut !!!!!!!!!!!

so is this  You  not picking faults ?  why stick up for one lady, yet use abuse to another ?

It seems to me that most of the foul language comes from the so called do gooders.

so none of you like it done to you !!!  well tough ! what you give make sure you can take !! or keep your mouth shut !

so none of you like it done to you !!!  well tough ! what you give make sure you can take !! or keep your mouth shut !

get your facts right,,,  you find somewhere on the intertnet where i have slagged someone off with foul language.  And if i want to open my mouth and say what i think, then thats my right to do so.

Anyway, my mouth was closed when i was typing.  lol.

have a good day and stop spitting your dummy out :-)  hehe.

I keep hearing people say that Ann doesn't like this site, she doesn't like us talking about her, and doesn't like the negative comments.  Do any of you actually talk to her? If she doesn't like being talked about why does she broadcast those sweet melons of hers on the web for all to see? If you have an issue with being talked about on the web, it seems a bit odd to also openly broadcast yourself. Why would/is she so bothered by comments on CC? This is a small corner of the web, why is she so concerned about a single thread about her on a relativity small forum? In all likelihood all of this talk that is supposedly from her is just speculation from guy's who want people to think that they know her.

For instance how do we "make life hell for her "? I personally have never tried to contact her in any manner, I just enjoy the cam.

I keep hearing people say that Ann doesn't like this site, she doesn't like us talking about her, and doesn't like the negative comments.  Do any of you actually talk to her? If she doesn't like being talked about why does she broadcast those sweet melons of hers on the web for all to see? If you have an issue with being talked about on the web, it seems a bit odd to also openly broadcast yourself. Why would/is she so bothered by comments on CC? This is a small corner of the web, why is she so concerned about a single thread about her on a relativity small forum? In all likelihood all of this talk that is supposedly from her is just speculation from guy's who want people to think that they know her.

A lot of videos are all over the web. Not many of the sites have comment posted. It seems that a lot of people see videos and then automatically come here. Maybe is that ranting and raving that most people like. I take it or leave it really, i enjoy some of the reading on here more than watching any videos. I think its funny how some people just rant and rave. It all adds a little humor after a hard day at work :-)