Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

RENZO its people like you that stopped Ann opening her cam !

Do you realize how stupid and illogical that sounds?

Did Renzo actually forbid or prevent Ann from starting her cam?  Or, did Ann actually make a decision...based on her own reasoning and feelings...to stop her cam?

You act as if Ann is a weak-minded little girl who does things only because others made her do it...instead of thinking of her as an adult with a mind of her own...willing and able to do whatever she chooses to do.

I don't know Ann that well, but I'm thinking she would not appreciate you thinking of her that way.  In fact, she might even think of you as insulting her.

;D

ho jojo speaks the biggest pervert on the net . you have your opinion i have mine .!

??

Is that supposed to be an insult?  Do you forget where we are?  Do you forget the kind of person most of the forum members are?  We are voyeurs, for god's sake!  We like to watch people on their cams!

On the other hand, maybe some of us are secretly ashamed of our desires.  Maybe some of us hate being voyeurs. 

Maybe you feel this way??