B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

una vez más assol y Amelie prefieren estancia aislado de los otros, que están en la contención desde el primer día

Las otras chicas son demasiado vulgares para ellas.

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

REUTERS: SPAIN PUTS THE WHOLE COUNTRY IN THE QUARANT
The Spanish government has approved a decree that quarantines all Spanish citizens on Monday, reports Reuters, referring to a government proposal they have seen.

With this, all Spaniards must stay home unless they are going to shop for food or medicine, go to the hospital, go to work, or in other emergencies.

Spain is the country in Europe most affected by the corona virus after Italy. According to VG's survey, the country has 6005 confirmed infected and 139 dead. 193 people are confirmed healthy.

That's messed up..What they need to do is close their borders and stop letting people in for the time being..I still can't believe RLC manage to snuck in Diane and Olya amidst this crisis..

Bloody hell, when I watched Joy leave this morning and Kapo pack her gear, I thought she was quite rightly leaving as well. Now I see has taken the big room which bodes badly. It means only one thing as far as I can see and that is her hired hand will arrive and freeload for a while just like Joy’s toy boy did earlier. If only they’d left Olya there to perform her wonders with all the other girls as she did on her previous stay 😩

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A naked Kapi on her bed 😉 nice pussy view

I always suspected that Kapi was less concerned about hiding from us and more about respecting the approach of her roommate.  Now she has her own space I'm interested to see where this goes. 

• Like 1

please K, take your marks in this room without the memory of the former occupant and the view you offer will be perfect. (the green thing on the table).

Пожалуйста, K, оставьте свои отметки в этой комнате без памяти бывшего пассажира, и вид, который вы предлагаете, будет идеальным. (зеленая вещь на столе)

6 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I always suspected that Kapi was less concerned about hiding from us and more about respecting the approach of her roommate.  Now she has her own space I'm interested to see where this goes. 

Yes I'm excited if she wants to do anything more now that her sister has left her