Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #17 2020 March

happyone

il y a 1 minute, raul399 a dit :

Je suis passionné par les motos ... depuis que j'avais 15 ans que j'ai eu une moto ... Je n'ai été quelques années sans elle, ma femme ne voulait pas que je monte une moto quand ma fille est née ... quand je SCISSION je suis retourné à acheter une moto ... hahaha

RAUL à toujours besoin de grimper qq chose HAHA

Raul... needs to burn energy... hahaha
after many years without practicing bodycombat, now I'm practicing one hour a day... it's a lot of fun and it's the best way to burn calories... when I'm done I'm dead... hahaha... it's a good way to not think about reality...

40 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Man my excitement was growing and growing, and when Malia showed up, it was like well nothing to see here Move Along

It's now such a regular occurrence, that it's beginning to ruin Leora's reputation 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Man my excitement was growing and growing, and when Malia showed up, it was like well nothing to see here Move Along

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

It's now such a regular occurrence, that it's beginning to ruin Leora's reputation 

It's been expressed on multiple occasions that the dynamics of occurrences of subject matter considered of more significant interest, has certainly changed and been quite diminished since the addition of the longtime friend who is now a roommate.

It can he considered very similar to how the dynamics of more significant occasions certainly changed back to a time of seldom occurrences of more significant interest at the previous residence when the previous roommate and bf either quit or was terminated from full time employment.

Day in...and day out anymore...it has become a repetative, monotonous, same old story...same old song and dance routine there at the residence with a different roommate now.

It would likely be that if the amount of cam visits and view time accumulations declined or diminished to a certain point as well, that the recent status-quo would not continue and instead that some different and perhaps more interesting occasions would then once again perhaps begin to occur.

• Like 2

If you think that Leora and Malia should do something different to kill the boredom of the apartment, then I suggest you have Amazon deliver several gallons of Canola oil to the girls so that they can have a "mazola party." That could definitely erase the Covid Boredom for us all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1