Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #17 2020 March

happyone

30 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's been expressed on multiple occasions that the dynamics of occurrences of subject matter considered of more significant interest, has certainly changed and been quite diminished since the addition of the longtime friend who is now a roommate.

It can he considered very similar to how the dynamics of more significant occasions certainly changed back to a time of seldom occurrences of more significant interest at the previous residence when the previous roommate and bf either quit or was terminated from full time employment.

Day in...and day out anymore...it has become a repetative, monotonous, same old story...same old song and dance routine there at the residence with a different roommate now.

It would likely be that if the amount of cam visits and view time accumulation declined or diminished to a certain point as well, that the recent status-quo would not continue and instead that some different and perhaps more interesting occasions would then once again perhaps begin to occur.

Nick, you've got that right

I posted on 18th Feb the dynamics of this apartment was changing, I wasn't wrong, so now it's up to Leora to take control of the situation, assuming she wants to return to the top, thus stopping some of her followers leaving.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If you think that Leora and Malia should do something different to kill the boredom of the apartment, then I suggest you have Amazon deliver several gallons of Canola oil to the girls so that they can have a "mazola party." That could definitely erase the Covid Boredom for us all.

It doesn't have to be that complicated, for one thing when Malia stepped from her room into the kitchen and notice Leora on the couch starting something, she could have very easily did a stretch along with a yarn and said to Leora "I'm going to lay down for an hour or so, so I catch you when I wake up", it's that easy then Leora would have been free to use that living room as she pleases..... it was just my opinion on seeing Leora bring the living room back into a sexual room again, even if it was just temporary, it just could have been just something different

• Like 3

Funny reading the complaints from her fans of this apartment being monotonous now with Malia there, when some of us have been saying the same thing about Leora for years and getting called all kinds of names from stupid people who regularly post here... because heaven forbid you say anything negative about Leora without being called a troll or something equally immature. Funny. Funny. Funny.

Tenants on this site receive money based on the amount of views they get, and when Leora and Malia are constantly in the top cams they really don't have to do anything other than be monotonous because let's be honest, all the complaining you all are doing and it's not like you're going to stop watching. Same thing with the knuckleheads that post in the barca threads; all the whining and complaining they do about the girls there don't mean shit because they are still going to watch and support them regardless. Just like you all are going to watch and support Leora and Malia no matter what.

For years you Leora fanatics have been burying your nose up her ass about everything she does. Don't complain now that she continues to do literally the same exact thing she's always been doing, just with a roommate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Regarding the days of boredom !!🙂 

What percentage of the viewers who watch this apartment are members of CC's ?

Based  on all of the grumbling in this thread. It would seem " logical ", that Leora, and Malia would be at the very bottom of the live, and replay thumbnails. If there at all. 

Maybe, it is possible the majority of viewers who watch this apartment, are not interested in getting involved with CC's. 

My guess is that the fifty or so CC's members, and guests who comprise the regular posters here. Probably do not make much of a change in the total numbers of the rest of the worlds viewing audience.

My guess is the the thumbnails just might be accurate.  Just a guess on my part.😁

• Like 1

This is dedicated to what the occasions at the residence of the woman usually referred to in this thread has turned into since the arrival of her longtime friend and now roommate.

"Same Old Story...Same Old Song and Dance" 
https://youtu.be/1g_r_j_i_6U

As far as any live or replay thumbnail shots...it is very highly likely that they have usually at times seemed to be in the higher spots, mainly because of some of the potential or actual observers who have been in hopes of catching a time or some times of some intimate situations or encounters between the two women.

It also is really very highly likely...that it will never ever happen or occur...because they are longtime previous close friends and nothing more.  

Additionally, no one has to even observe the cams of the residence in real time to realize this now...but only in thumbnail shots and some replay clips.

There will come a time when enough potential or actual observers actually realize that hopes of anything of that nature actually occurring...very highly likely ever will and then the amount of interest in that residence will certainly diminish or subside, and decline.

Until then...it will likely continue to be a same old story...same old routine there for as long as it lasts for them to get some extra cam attention and assure some extra bonus compensations. 

The residence which was once one of...if not the best of all residences of the project, is now not much more than being very similar to the rest as far as seldomly ever having much of interest occurring there anymore and no longer worth a sub. cost imo.