Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #17 2020 March

happyone

54 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is without a doubt a good thing that the woman was able to work things out and get her longtime friend to join the project and relocate from their previous hometown to the current location also and become her roommate for awhile.

It is also without a doubt a good thing that it has benefited the both of the women. It benefited one by giving her some deserved company instead of being alone as much as she had been her first six months at the current location, and that the company in being her longtime friend from their hometown as well.

It also as well benefited her friend by giving her an opportunity to have a share of an income for awhile...for as long as they are both there at the current location with the project. These are definitely some good things to have developed and occurred for the two longtime friends who are now also roommates

It is also good that there are many who seem to view or find the newest roommate of the residence to be an appealing woman to a point of enjoying observations of her...whether dressed, or in her birthday suit...and even some who would likely enjoy any chance of perhaps any opportunities of any observations of her perhaps choosing to engage or indulge in something of more sensual or sexual activities.

In not intending or meaning to be in any way cruel or mean...it is in my view and opinion that the woman is not so appealing...but is somewhat of a homely looking woman so to speak to me. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and that everyone is different and has their own different views and opinions on different matters in life...but there is no visible attraction of her for me. So to me...I find little interest in her and so it matters not to me of any observation of anything concerning her.

What I had found a substantial amount of interest in and in turn had mattered a good deal...was the attractiveness and intriguing interest of the woman who became a participant of the project around seven years ago. The woman who relocated from her hometown to the current location and residence and who arrived at the current residence first.

There seemed to be quite a bit of intriguingly interesting occasions with her before the arrival of the one who is now a roommate. Since the arrival...the occasions of intriguingly interesting occurrences have certainly diminished and declined compared to before then in my view and opinion.    

I understand your opinion, I do find Malia attractive and live in hope she will reward her fans. I have no idea if she reads our posts, if she does she would be aware of our needs. What I miss is Leora being creative in her bates. I do think it's unfair the Leora is only able to bate on the bed. Surely Leora could let Malia know to stay in her bedroom so Leora can entertain us. I don't think it's to much to ask of Malia. Leora might have her reasons not too.

• Like 3

Il y a 6 heures, moos54 a dit :

Je ne pense pas qu'elle joue avec nous, c'est juste que la nudité est le maximum qu'elle peut faire en ce moment, et je peux la regarder tous les jours sans en avoir marre  😍

Sachant que toutes les femmes de la terre ne se masturbent pas nécessairement, je ne vois pas pourquoi Malia devrait être obligée de le faire

sa place est dans un couvent 

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, Nicholas a dit :

C'est sans aucun doute une bonne chose que la femme ait pu arranger les choses et amener son ami de longue date à rejoindre le projet et à déménager de leur ville natale précédente à l'emplacement actuel également et devenir sa colocataire pendant un certain temps.

C'est aussi sans aucun doute une bonne chose que cela ait profité aux deux femmes. Cela en a profité à un en lui donnant une compagnie méritée au lieu d'être seule autant qu'elle avait été ses six premiers mois à l'emplacement actuel, et que la compagnie était également son amie de longue date de leur ville natale.

Cela a également profité à son amie en lui donnant la possibilité d'avoir une part de revenu pendant un certain temps ... tant qu'ils sont tous les deux à l'emplacement actuel du projet. Ce sont certainement de bonnes choses à développer et à se produire pour les deux amis de longue date qui sont maintenant également colocataires

Il est également bon qu'il y en ait beaucoup qui semblent voir ou trouver le nouveau colocataire de la résidence comme une femme attrayante au point d'apprécier ses observations ... qu'elle soit habillée ou en costume d'anniversaire ... et même certains qui aurait probablement toute chance d'avoir peut-être toutes les occasions d'observer qu'elle choisissait peut-être de s'engager ou de se livrer à quelque chose d'activités plus sensuelles ou sexuelles.

En ne voulant pas ou en ne voulant pas être cruelle ou méchante ... c'est à mon avis et à mon avis que la femme n'est pas si attrayante ... mais elle est en quelque sorte une femme à l'air simple pour ainsi dire. Je sais que la beauté est dans l'œil du spectateur ... et que tout le monde est différent et a ses propres points de vue et opinions sur différentes questions dans la vie ... mais il n'y a aucune attraction visible d'elle pour moi. Donc pour moi ... je trouve peu d'intérêt pour elle et donc il ne m'importe pas d'observer quoi que ce soit la concernant.

Ce que j'avais trouvé beaucoup d'intérêt et qui avait à son tour beaucoup compté ... c'était l'attrait et l'intérêt intrigant de la femme qui est devenue participante au projet il y a environ sept ans. La femme qui a déménagé de sa ville natale à l'endroit et à la résidence actuels et qui est arrivée en premier à la résidence actuelle.

Il semblait y avoir pas mal d'occasions intéressantes et intrigantes avec elle avant l'arrivée de celui qui est maintenant colocataire. Depuis l'arrivée ... les occasions d'événements intéressants et intrigants ont certainement diminué et diminué par rapport à avant à mon avis et à mon avis.    

moi je retiens costume d anniversaire lol

• moos54 locked this topic