B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (March/April)

sad there is nobody in B4 for play with Olya and lick her pussy like her first visit, i hope Damira will join B4 soon for play with her, the casting of the other girls is not good for the second visit of Olya she is too lonely,

not very satisfied of this second visit for the moment, too many panties on also during the massage or bating

• Sad 2

Le 3/29/2020 à 2:10 AM, maxfactor a dit :

With Europe on lockdown, I'm pretty sure they aren't going anywhere.  Plus...it's not easy for RLC to bring in new players into Spain (Europe) to replace them at this point anyway.

No my question is why are they on this project if they are not going to do anything sexual?

This is not about Spain on lockdown, of course if u have your senses you will know they can't leave but they not being able to leave does not mean they should be still on the project.

We knew for a long time these girls are not going to do anything sexual. And they are still here. That's my point.

Le 3/29/2020 à 2:34 AM, moritzmax a dit :

👍👍👍 That's right, but many fools don't understand here in the forum.
It is almost impossible to legally bring girls into the country from outside.

Le 3/29/2020 à 2:40 AM, maxfactor a dit :

Some of us practice common sense. :dodgy:

Both of you should read my comment carefully.

Let me give you this rather brash but still apt scenario. Say 2 girls in a whorehouse refuse to take customers. The whorehouse madame still keep these girls in the whorehouse because she says we cannot bring in anyone else.

So you have 2 girls in a whorehouse who aren't whoring. And the reason they are there, according to u guys, is they can't bring in anyone else at the moment.

Makes sense?