B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (March/April)

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Noldus, I just want girls who are in this project, be willing to 'create sexual content' and not do absolutely nothing and hang around until their time is up.

Such girls should have no place in this project. This should not even be a preference, like the ones you mention, this should be the minimum requirement.

I might be with you on that one. Being open to sharing atleast some degree of intimacy should be a minimum requirement. It often puzzels me. Like why do they themselves want to be there, if they aren't comfortable with anything. But conterary to you, I don't like when they do things for the viewers either.... It is equally not a voyeuristic scenario.

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, bnvhdsh29 a dit :

That isn’t a point. That is a question which we gave you an answer to which you claim is illogical. So now I want to know your reason for RLC keeping them. 
What about the rest or your post?  Some weird question about keeping their names on the room?  You admitting that that they are better then an empty room (which is our whole point!) but then making a snide remark which is a matter of personal preference.  I didn’t include the rest of your post because I see no reason to refute what are your personal preferences regarding participation in this project.  I’m not going to talk you out of those and nor do I think anybody needs to. But they don’t have anything todo with the question you asked. Why are they still there?

So one last time Sierra, why do you think RLC continues to keep A&A in the house and on the project?

I accept some people needs help in understanding what is being written.

il y a 43 minutes, SierraTM a dit :

You misunderstood me.

I believe RLC works this way (correct me if I am wrong). When they remove the names of the girls but these girls still stay in the house, they are off the project.

And would you really prefer to look at an empty room?

Of cos I don't Naga, but in all fairness, what there's to see anyway?

And this 'empty room' argument is doing subscribers no favours.

The scenario I want is for RLC to remove them from the project, meaning they are not paid for their stay here but like they always do (Serafima, Cindy etc), allowing the girls to stay in the house until they can find accommodation elsewhere.

This will fulfill your 'empty room' argument, allowing not a blank screen but a trashy show as per ed2, and maybe also allowing subscribers to hope that these girls will somehow be willing to create sexual content.

You are trying to say that I want them out of the house despite the COVID-19 situation but I have never in my comments, mentioned that. Please do not apply social justice on your keyboard.

Why do you think RLC to keep A&A.... and on the project?

Because they fail to do proper screening, they fail to implement a set of basic standard of content creation for the girls to follow and thus, they are left with these 2 girls doing nothing for a month which is becoming what we see so often.

So that's why they have no other choice right now except to keep them in employment for another month or so at least, because they fail to take screening precaution earlier.

This is the issue which I am angry about.

Now we have the COVID-19 situation, so no remedy can be done and anyone who complains about this is apparently 'embarrassing himself' as per Max but I will take it because I am not here to collect likes and we have all seen this so often than not.

It is disappointing really that we are watching the results of poor planning from RLC again and again, apartments after apartments and now people are asking me what RLC should be answering.

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, ed2 a dit :

I might be with you on that one. Being open to sharing atleast some degree of intimacy should be a minimum requirement. It often puzzels me. Like why do they themselves want to be there, if they aren't comfortable with anything. But conterary to you, I don't like when they do things for the viewers either.... It is equally not a voyeuristic scenario.

Hey I guess you may have yet to read my comments on Mimi in B2.

I am not into show girls but I can't complain about them because they at least do provide sexual content.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I accept some people needs help in understanding what is being written.

If you want people to understand you then be more understandable.   Either choose a different translator or fix your grammar.  

6 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

You are trying to say that I want them out of the house despite the COVID-19 situation but I have never in my comments, mentioned that. Please do not apply social justice on your keyboard.

Cut the bullshit Sierra.  At no point in our conversation have I done anything of the sort. COVID-19 was only brought up because it is the reason for Spain being closed to new arrivals.   If I want to apply social justice to my keyboard (whatever the fuck this even means?) I do it as I damn please but at no point did I try to explain your reasons for wanting them gone.  I only tried to explain why RLC is keeping them.

15 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Why do you think RLC to keep A&A.... and on the project?

Because they fail to do proper screening, they fail to implement a set of basic standard of content creation for the girls to follow and thus, they are left with these 2 girls doing nothing for a month which is becoming what we see so often.

So that's why they have no other choice right now except to keep them in employment for another month or so at least, because they fail to take screening precaution earlier.

This is the issue which I am angry about.

Now we have the COVID-19 situation, so no remedy can be done and anyone who complains about this is apparently 'embarrassing himself' as per Max but I will take it because I am not here to collect likes and we have all seen this so often than not.

It is disappointing really that we are watching the results of poor planning from RLC again and again, apartments after apartments and now people are asking me what RLC should be answering.

So you think they are still there for the exact reason we gave you.  Outstanding, good to see we are all the the same page.  If all Max said is you are "embarrassing himself" than he is in a good mood.

I completely agree, RLC fails again and again at setting expectations for participation in this project.  If girls walk in and feel compelled to shut off the lights to take shower then RLC failed the girl and themselves.  I think we are all angry about that.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

It is more comparable to a TV channel than a factory line. It is better to sign up a trashy show than having a blanck screen! Keeping them is the only option for the time being. The question one can ask though, is why they never do better casting in the first place.

Why should trash be better? I think the exact opposite is the case. Especially, because this more and more absurd and sometimes even disgusting shows destroy the last bit of reality. 

It is RLC biggest mistake that they have responded to the lack of content with shows instead of an better casting. To keep on pushing this mistake increasingly aggressive, is pitiable and sad. Especially B1 has fallen very low. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

No question RLC fucked up with these two...gee, like they've never done that before.  Under NORMAL circumstances, I would guess that they would be gone by now.  HOWEVER, the current situation is NOT NORMAL.  The country is almost on lock down.  Certainly nobody is flying in or out without a very good reason.  RLC will not and should not ask them to leave until there is a clear route home.  Further, under the current situation RLC is not going to pay for an alternative accommodation for them just so that one or two subscribers can be happy that since they are "not whoring" or making widgets...or whatever.  Given that there are "freedom of movement" restrictions in Spain at the moment...common sense (some have it, some...not so much) says that these two are staying put! 

I am guessing that Monica and the other two do nothings, just got out by the skin of their teeth.  How or why the fuck Ginger got to B1 is beyond me.  She didn't drive.  Public transit is a bitch from B4 up in the suburban hills to B1.  I would be surprised if she took an Uber...my best guess is that she had a driver under contract to RLC or perhaps Bogdan?   In any event, she's still there and likely not moving out till this ends.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why should trash be better? I think the exact opposite is the case. Especially, because this more and more absurd and sometimes even disgusting shows destroy the last bit of reality. 

It is RLC biggest mistake that they have responded to the lack of content with shows instead of an better casting. To keep on pushing this mistake increasingly aggressive, is pitiable and sad. Especially B1 has fallen very low. 

Please come back Harley...at least you were capable of humor and some variety in your posts. :dodgy:

• Confused 1

il y a 21 minutes, bnvhdsh29 a dit :

If you want people to understand you then be more understandable.   Either choose a different translator or fix your grammar.  

Cut the bullshit Sierra.  At no point in our conversation have I done anything of the sort. COVID-19 was only brought up because it is the reason for Spain being closed to new arrivals.   If I want to apply social justice to my keyboard (whatever the fuck this even means?) I do it as I damn please but at no point did I try to explain your reasons for wanting them gone.  I only tried to explain why RLC is keeping them.

So you think they are still there for the exact reason we gave you.  Outstanding, good to see we are all the the same page.  If all Max said is you are "embarrassing himself" than he is in a good mood.

I completely agree, RLC fails again and again at setting expectations for participation in this project.  If girls walk in and feel compelled to shut off the lights to take shower then RLC failed the girl and themselves.  I think we are all angry about that.

I only tried to explain why RLC is keeping them.

Of cos I know why RLC 'has to keep them'. I am not in self-denial, self-righteous mode like some of the lads here.

If all Max said is you are "embarrassing himself" than he is in a good mood.

Hahaha, alright you got me there. I have nothing against Max btw, he may go nutty sometimes I don't take his comments personally at all.

If girls walk in and feel compelled to shut off the lights to take shower then RLC failed the girl and themselves.

Yes, this is upsetting as well as compelling (to rant) at the same time. Especially when u see the name of the website. How fucking real life is that?

• Like 3

il y a 6 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

No question RLC fucked up with these two...gee, like they've never done that before.  Under NORMAL circumstances, I would guess that they would be gone by now.  HOWEVER, the current situation is NOT NORMAL.  The country is almost on lock down.  Certainly nobody is flying in or out without a very good reason.  RLC will not and should not ask them to leave until there is a clear route home.  Further, under the current situation RLC is not going to pay for an alternative accommodation for them just so that one or two subscribers can be happy that since they are "not whoring" or making widgets...or whatever.  Given that there are "freedom of movement" restrictions in Spain at the moment...common sense (some have it, some...not so much) says that these two are staying put!

Max, my argument is NEVER ABOUT RLC KICKING THEM OUT OF THE HOUSE.

My point is why the fuck are we again facing this situation, where we have 2 do-nothing dolls for at least two months in total or more and no replacements possible in sight??????????

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I am guessing that Monica and the other two do nothings, just got out by the skin of their teeth.  How or why the fuck Ginger got to B1 is beyond me.  She didn't drive.  Public transit is a bitch from B4 up in the suburban hills to B1.  I would be surprised if she took an Uber...my best guess is that she had a driver under contract to RLC or perhaps Bogdan?   In any event, she's still there and likely not moving out till this ends.

RLC has invited the girls, now they have to accept their responsibility. 

However, the current situation only reveals an unfortunate development in RLC which has been taking place for a long time, especially in GOV. 

Just imagine if RLC had some really interesting people in the cast for the Barcelona Apartment (Ideally also a few guys). These apartments could be awesome. Instead, RLC has only boredom and trash shows on offer.