B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (March/April)

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

Assol is the one with a tattoo between the two shoulder blades

Amelie is the other girl 

That doesn't help much when they have clothes on, or are sitting on the couch, or lying in bed-which is 99% of the time 😏.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, firewall said:

the question is if they can left the Spain country or not

I think the real problem is to replace them. Most countries seem to still want to recieve their own citizens from abroad, the difficult part would be to try get a foreigner into Spain.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I think the real problem is to replace them. Most countries seem to still want to recieve their own citizens from abroad, the difficult part would be to try get a foreigner into Spain.

and what about to bring some spanish girls for change a little during this time...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, firewall said:

and what about to bring some spanish girls for change a little during this time...

It has now been 10 months since we lost everything in Russia (2/3 of the site's content), and we still don't have a single new apartment. I had been hoping that RLC would open a new roommate apartment again, with local people. They could even convert B1, B2 or B4 for this purpose, or they might open something new, maybe in Italy. I just think the roommate concept opens up for alot more social life than the vacation apartments.

• Like 1