Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Sparkles

4 hours ago, squish said:

Another disappointing evening imo.

You watch it for many hours. Sabrina&Scot have their 120-150 dollars for nothing💸. Why they should change something?:confused:

What they do is as safe as possible (even support guy who motivated by % of fine cannot find reason to close and penalty) and is comfortable for them.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just face it boys, you're wasting your time and money; nothing will happen any more, as tenants finally reached financial satisfaction; time to cancel subscriptions guys 🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't think VHTV has been ever in such a poor state (with regards to apartments) than it is now, it's so hard to find any sort of interesting and quality apartment/tenants these days on here. I miss the old golden days ://

X2

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't think VHTV has been ever in such a poor state (with regards to apartments) than it is now, it's so hard to find any sort of interesting and quality apartment/tenants these days on here. I miss the old golden days ://

X3

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

X4 😁😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Hang on let me get the violins out 😁

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, squish said:

Clinton has been asleep for seven hours. Reminds me of a joke. 'How much sleep do you get?' 'Oh, about five hours.' 'Oh, that's not much!' 'Ah yes but I sleep at night as well.'

I'll sleep when I'm dead. Not something that you can associate to many VHTV tenants

• Haha 1

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic